Subject: 30.0.91; zoom smaller/larger svg image file unresponsive
From: Van Ly <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2024 15:49:48 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

Using the following svg image file

 -> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:CaldwellStarChart.svg

when "emacs -Q" is toggled fullscreen on 1080p display and the above
file is opened, "C-x C-+" and "C-x C--" text-scale-adjust command won't
zoom to enlarge or shrink the rendered image.

The svg image is displayed at 50-percent the width of fullscreen.

If "emacs -Q" is opened and left at the default frame size and the svg
file is opened, the smaller displayed svg image (See A) will zoom to
enlarge once at 50-percent the width of screen after the frame is
toggled fullscreen (See B).

Expected behavior is zoom to enlarge/shrink happens in response to "C-x C-+" and "C-x C--".

 -> http://sdf.org/~van.ly/img/emacs-30-0-91-pretest-svg-default-frame.jpeg A
 -> http://sdf.org/~van.ly/img/emacs-30-0-91-pretest-svg-fullscreen.jpeg B

-- 
vl