Subject: [EPA Manual] HTML error suppresses a Lisp example
From: Thérèse Godefroy <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2024 19:43:12 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

While checking a few manuals to improve the main stylesheet [0], I
noticed a bug in the EasyPG Assistant manual: the first Lisp example is
blank! After fixing the markup, this example is displayed normally
(compare the attached screenshots).

The MH-E manual has the same error. I didn't check the other Emacs
manuals.

emacs-manual.patch (attached) fixes the markup.

[ By the way, the MH-E manual says it was last updated on 2016-04-29,
but the copyright line is:
Copyright © 1995, 2001—2003, 2005—2024 Free Software Foundation, Inc. ]

Best,
Thérèse

[0] https://www.gnu.org/style.css
Suggestions to improve this stylesheet are appreciated.