Subject: [PATCH] Fix a typo in the doc-strings of cond*
From: Gautier Ponsinet <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2024 14:55:50 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Tags: patch

Hello everyone,

Please find attached a patch which correct a small typo in the
doc-strings of cond* (BDOY instead of BODY).

All the best,
Gautier.

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 61, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
 version 1.18.0, Xaw3d scroll bars) of 2024-08-08 built on
 gautier-laptop
Repository revision: 8b662047074f7413c280c9092d1c39763f8b0e5b
Repository branch: makepkg
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101013
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-gameuser=:games
 --with-modules --without-m17n-flt --without-gconf
 --with-native-compilation=no --with-xinput2 --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --without-xft --with-xaw3d --with-sound=no --with-tree-sitter
 --without-gpm --without-compress-install
 '--program-transform-name=s/\([ec]tags\)/\1.emacs/'
 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions
 -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection -fno-omit-frame-pointer
 -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -g
 -ffile-prefix-map=/home/gautier/.packages/aur/emacs-git/src=/usr/src/debug/emacs-git
 -flto=auto' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--sort-common -Wl,--as-needed
 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now -Wl,-z,pack-relative-relocs -flto=auto''

From 8c576e85231cb3bb74b767b9ab88479f38df87e4 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Gautier Ponsinet <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2024 14:52:11 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] Fix a typo in the doc-strings of cond*

* lisp/emacs-lisp/cond-star.el (cond*): Fix a typo in the
doc-strings.
---
 lisp/emacs-lisp/cond-star.el | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/lisp/emacs-lisp/cond-star.el b/lisp/emacs-lisp/cond-star.el
index 5e8564c29c2..b1a7391a5b0 100644
--- a/lisp/emacs-lisp/cond-star.el
+++ b/lisp/emacs-lisp/cond-star.el
@@ -35,7 +35,7 @@ ;;; prevents that by adding t at the front of its value.
 (defmacro cond* (&rest clauses)
   "Extended form of traditional Lisp `cond' construct.
 A `cond*' construct is a series of clauses, and a clause
-normally has the form (CONDITION BDOY...).
+normally has the form (CONDITION BODY...).
 
 CONDITION can be a Lisp expression, as in `cond'.
 Or it can be `(bind* BINDINGS...)' or `(match* PATTERN DATUM)'.
-- 
2.46.0