Subject: Re: claims Guix can make about reproducibility (was Re: [bug#72314] [PATCH v1 1/3] website: Redesign home page.)
From: "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <[email-masked]>
To: Luis Felipe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Timothy Sample <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli <[email-masked]>, Vagrant Cascadian <[email-masked]>, Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2024 00:53:45 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Pushed.  Thank you again for your worthy home-page redesign.

Changes before pushing:

* from the sentence about data and digital artifacts, I removed the
second mention of packages,
* untabified new lines from the first patch in the first patch,
because I do not like adding tabs.  I then dropped patch 3,
because only few tabs were left.
* added TRANSLATORS comments about section names that will be displayed
in .po files and Weblate

Your asterisk TRANSLATORS comment is good, as I imagine East Asian
languages commonly use some full-width asterisk.

Then I adjusted translations’ manual links as much as I could and
unfuzzied GNU Guix in your field, Instructional videos.  Will upload my
changes to Weblate soon and update po files as Weblate changes come.

Regards,
Florian