Subject: 29.4; Core Dump
From: David Wen Riccardi-Zhu <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2024 13:05:42 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I'm getting frequent core dumps while using the lsp-mode package:

Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: Backtrace:
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/emacs(+0x19155b)[0x5cbc3bc7755b]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/emacs(+0x2495c)[0x5cbc3bb0a95c]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/emacs(+0x25767)[0x5cbc3bb0b767]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/emacs(+0x2e18e5)[0x5cbc3bdc78e5]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/lib/libc.so.6(+0x3cae0)[0x710025ae8ae0]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/emacs(+0x224beb)[0x5cbc3bd0abeb]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/emacs(+0x179ba1)[0x5cbc3bc5fba1]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/emacs(+0x189a18)[0x5cbc3bc6fa18]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/emacs(+0x17f41b)[0x5cbc3bc6541b]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/emacs(+0x243ea2)[0x5cbc3bd29ea2]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/../lib/emacs/29.4/native-lisp/29.4-576e0a91/preloaded/subr-13adf6a6-bfb9f448.eln(F7369742d666f72_sit_for_0+0x1c7)[0x7100214b3337]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/emacs(+0x21ab7d)[0x5cbc3bd00b7d]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /home/dwrz/.config/emacs/eln-cache/29.4-576e0a91/lsp-mode-38cfd01a-6ee62a7e.eln(F6c73702d726571756573742d7768696c652d6e6f2d696e707574_lsp_request_while_no_input_0+0x447)[0x710017f15b57]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/emacs(+0x266a68)[0x5cbc3bd4ca68]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/emacs(+0x21ab7d)[0x5cbc3bd00b7d]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/emacs(+0x1b2ff2)[0x5cbc3bc98ff2]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/emacs(+0x266a68)[0x5cbc3bd4ca68]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/emacs(+0x21ab7d)[0x5cbc3bd00b7d]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/../lib/emacs/29.4/native-lisp/29.4-576e0a91/preloaded/minibuffer-1b0f548b-25462d74.eln(F636f6d706c6574696f6e2d2d736f6d65_completion__some_0+0x202)[0x7100214528f2]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/emacs(+0x21ab7d)[0x5cbc3bd00b7d]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/../lib/emacs/29.4/native-lisp/29.4-576e0a91/preloaded/minibuffer-1b0f548b-25462d74.eln(F636f6d706c6574696f6e2d2d6e74682d636f6d706c6574696f6e_completion__nth_completion_0+0x2e4)[0x710021457f24]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/emacs(+0x21ab7d)[0x5cbc3bd00b7d]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/../lib/emacs/29.4/native-lisp/29.4-576e0a91/preloaded/minibuffer-1b0f548b-25462d74.eln(F636f6d706c6574696f6e2d616c6c2d636f6d706c6574696f6e73_completion_all_completions_0+0x5e)[0x71002145833e]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/emacs(+0x21ab7d)[0x5cbc3bd00b7d]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/emacs(+0x21b2b0)[0x5cbc3bd012b0]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /home/dwrz/.config/emacs/eln-cache/29.4-576e0a91/corfu-6d506f3e-d850f890.eln(F636f7266752d2d66696c7465722d636f6d706c6574696f6e73_corfu__filter_completions_0+0x1a7)[0x71001fd4bdc7]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/emacs(+0x21ab7d)[0x5cbc3bd00b7d]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /home/dwrz/.config/emacs/eln-cache/29.4-576e0a91/corfu-6d506f3e-d850f890.eln(F636f7266752d2d7265636f6d70757465_corfu__recompute_0+0x2af)[0x71001fd4cedf]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/emacs(+0x21ab7d)[0x5cbc3bd00b7d]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /home/dwrz/.config/emacs/eln-cache/29.4-576e0a91/corfu-6d506f3e-d850f890.eln(F636f7266752d2d757064617465_corfu__update_0+0x785)[0x71001fd4e1b5]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/emacs(+0x266a68)[0x5cbc3bd4ca68]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/emacs(+0x21ab7d)[0x5cbc3bd00b7d]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/emacs(+0x21b59a)[0x5cbc3bd0159a]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/emacs(+0x266a68)[0x5cbc3bd4ca68]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/emacs(+0x21ab7d)[0x5cbc3bd00b7d]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/emacs(+0x21b59a)[0x5cbc3bd0159a]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/emacs(+0x266a68)[0x5cbc3bd4ca68]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/emacs(+0x21ab7d)[0x5cbc3bd00b7d]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /home/dwrz/.config/emacs/eln-cache/29.4-576e0a91/corfu-6d506f3e-d850f890.eln(F636f7266752d2d6175746f2d636f6d706c6574652d6465666572726564_corfu__auto_complete_deferred_0+0x3a4)[0x71001fd51bb4]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/emacs(+0x21ab7d)[0x5cbc3bd00b7d]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: /usr/bin/emacs(+0x21b59a)[0x5cbc3bd0159a]
Jul 17 12:59:01 main.dwrz.net emacs[38432]: ...
Jul 17 12:59:09 main.dwrz.net systemd-coredump[50770]: Process 38432 (emacs) of user 1000 dumped core.

                                                       Stack trace of thread 38432:
                                                       #0  0x0000710025b40e44 n/a (libc.so.6 + 0x94e44)
                                                       #1  0x0000710025ae8a30 raise (libc.so.6 + 0x3ca30)
                                                       #2  0x00005cbc3bb0a98f n/a (emacs-29.4 + 0x2498f)
                                                       #3  0x00005cbc3bb0b767 n/a (emacs-29.4 + 0x25767)
                                                       #4  0x00005cbc3bdc78e5 n/a (emacs-29.4 + 0x2e18e5)
                                                       #5  0x0000710025ae8ae0 n/a (libc.so.6 + 0x3cae0)
                                                       #6  0x00005cbc3bd0abeb n/a (emacs-29.4 + 0x224beb)
                                                       #7  0x00005cbc3bc5fba1 n/a (emacs-29.4 + 0x179ba1)
                                                       #8  0x00005cbc3bc6fa18 n/a (emacs-29.4 + 0x189a18)
                                                       #9  0x00005cbc3bc6541b n/a (emacs-29.4 + 0x17f41b)
                                                       #10 0x00005cbc3bd29ea2 n/a (emacs-29.4 + 0x243ea2)
                                                       #11 0x00007100214b3337 F7369742d666f72_sit_for_0 (subr-13adf6a6-bfb9f448.eln + 0x1b337)
                                                       #12 0x00005cbc3bd00b7d n/a (emacs-29.4 + 0x21ab7d)
                                                       #13 0x0000710017f15b57 n/a (/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/eln-cache/29.4-576e0a91/lsp-mode-38cfd01a-6ee62a7e.eln + 0x3cb57)
                                                       #14 0x00005cbc5c58933f n/a (n/a + 0x0)
                                                       ELF object binary architecture: AMD x86-64
Jul 17 12:59:09 main.dwrz.net systemd[1057]: emacs.service: Main process exited, code=dumped, status=11/SEGV

In GNU Emacs 29.4 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.42,
cairo version 1.18.0)
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101013
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-native-compilation=aot
 --sysconfdir=/etc --prefix=/usr --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --with-tree-sitter --localstatedir=/var --with-cairo
 --disable-build-details --with-harfbuzz --with-libsystemd
 --with-modules 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt
 -fexceptions -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection -fno-omit-frame-pointer
 -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -g
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs/src=/usr/src/debug/emacs -flto=auto'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--sort-common -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,-z,relro
 -Wl,-z,now -Wl,-z,pack-relative-relocs -flto=auto'
 'CXXFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions
 -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection -fno-omit-frame-pointer
 -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -Wp,-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -g
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs/src=/usr/src/debug/emacs -flto=auto''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  server-mode: t
  corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
  rainbow-mode: t
  visual-fill-column-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  textsize-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  corfu-terminal-mode: t
  corfu-history-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  auto-save-visited-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240619.1038/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-query
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240619.1038/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-compat
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240619.1038/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-lib
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240619.1038/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-print
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240619.1038/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-company
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240619.1038/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-parser
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240619.1038/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tag
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240619.1038/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-jump
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240619.1038/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-address
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240619.1038/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-wash
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240619.1038/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-mua
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240619.1038/notmuch-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-draft
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240619.1038/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240619.1038/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-show
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240619.1038/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tree
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240619.1038/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240619.1038/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/coolj
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240619.1038/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-crypto
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240619.1038/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-message
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240619.1038/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-hello
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-20240713.2102/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/transient
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-src
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-num
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-list
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-id
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-element
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-table
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-version
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.7/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug face-remap pulse server corfu-popupinfo
rainbow-mode color visual-fill-column oc-basic ol-eww eww url-queue
mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku
url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived
epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr ol-docview
doc-view ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi ob-sqlite
ob-sql ob-sed ob-shell ob-plantuml ob-python python ob-org ob-makefile
ob-js ob-gnuplot ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-md
ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline
avl-tree generator ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-calc calc-store
calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs ob-awk org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie
treesit executable ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote
org-faces org-entities noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs
find-func org-version org-compat org-macs doom-modeline
doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path
f s dash nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces nerd-icons-data
nerd-icons-data-mdicon nerd-icons-data-flicon nerd-icons-data-codicon
nerd-icons-data-devicon nerd-icons-data-sucicon nerd-icons-data-wicon
nerd-icons-data-faicon nerd-icons-data-powerline nerd-icons-data-octicon
nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon yasnippet-capf thingatpt
yasnippet yaml-mode which-key vertico tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete parse-time
iso8601 time-date time textsize cap-words superword subword savehist
repeat recentf tree-widget project pdf-tools compile comint ansi-osc
ansi-color ring cus-edit wid-edit pdf-view jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info
tq pdf-util format-spec pdf-macs image-mode dired dired-loaddefs exif
paragraphs orderless mule-cmds finder-inf hl-line holidays
holiday-loaddefs gnutls puny flyspell ispell delsel corfu-terminal popon
corfu-history corfu cus-load edmacro kmacro use-package-bind-key
bind-key easy-mmode conf-mode comp comp-cstr warnings icons rx cape
compat compat-30 cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs bookmark
text-property-search pp base16-tomorrow-theme base16-theme autorevert
filenotify cl-extra help-mode use-package-ensure use-package-core
avy-autoloads base16-theme-autoloads cape-autoloads
consult-lsp-autoloads consult-notmuch-autoloads corfu-terminal-autoloads
corfu-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads dired-hide-dotfiles-autoloads
dockerfile-mode-autoloads doom-modeline-autoloads
embark-consult-autoloads consult-autoloads embark-autoloads
flycheck-autoloads go-playground-autoloads go-tag-autoloads
go-mode-autoloads gotest-autoloads ledger-mode-autoloads
lsp-mode-autoloads ht-autoloads lv-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase
git-commit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads marginalia-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads move-text-autoloads nerd-icons-autoloads
ol-notmuch-autoloads notmuch-autoloads orderless-autoloads org-autoloads
osm-autoloads password-store-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads
plantuml-mode-autoloads popon-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
shrink-path-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads s-autoloads
sort-words-autoloads spinner-autoloads sql-indent-autoloads
tablist-autoloads textsize-autoloads toc-org-autoloads
transient-autoloads vertico-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads
vterm-autoloads vundo-autoloads web-mode-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
which-key-autoloads with-editor-autoloads info compat-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads yasnippet-capf-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache
json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs
cl-lib china-util rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1473112 61030)
 (symbols 48 39629 11)
 (strings 32 207344 14399)
 (string-bytes 1 7400537)
 (vectors 16 71063)
 (vector-slots 8 1265007 92380)
 (floats 8 632 866)
 (intervals 56 197626 266)
 (buffers 984 15))

-- 
dwrz|朱为文