Subject: 29.3; peg.el: syntax class character for symbol is '_', not 's'
From: Jeff Trull <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2024 15:26:02 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

(require 'peg)
(with-temp-buffer
  (save-excursion (insert "_"))
  (peg-parse (syntax-class symbol)))

results in the message
"No merge-error method for: (syntax-class symbol)".

The root cause seems to be line 703 of peg.el where the syntax class
characters are defined. peg uses "s" for symbols instead of
"_". Correcting this results in a successful parse in the given code.

In GNU Emacs 29.3 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.41,
 cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-03-31, modified by Debian built on
 lcy02-amd64-083
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101011
System Description: Ubuntu 24.04 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/29.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/29.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --with-cairo --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs-0yuuFP/emacs-29.3+1=.
-fstack-protector-strong
 -fstack-clash-protection -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fcf-protection
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-0yuuFP/emacs-29.3+1=/usr/src/emacs-1:29.3+1-1ubuntu2
 -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2
XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ERC

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  bury-successful-compilation: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/elsa-20230621.1005/Elsafile hides
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/trinary-20230301.2044/Elsafile
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/modus-themes-20240625.437/theme-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-20240626.947/transient hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/transient
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-bind-key
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-core
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/use-package/use-package
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/bind-key-20230203.2004/bind-key hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-delight
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-ensure
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-lint
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-diminish
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-jump
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ox-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ox-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/oc-csl hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-makefile hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/oc-natbib hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-forth hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ol-docview hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ol-eww hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ol-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ox-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ol-irc hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ol hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ox-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-lint hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-duration hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ol-mhe hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-shell hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ol-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ox-beamer hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-macro hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ol-doi hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-version hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ox-ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ol-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-attach-git hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ox-md hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-persist hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-cycle hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ox-odt hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/oc-biblatex hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ox-publish hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ox hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-processing hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ol-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-element hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-num hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-num
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-lua hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/oc-basic hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-fold-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ol-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ol-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-julia hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-fold hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ox-koma-letter hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/oc hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/oc
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-tempo hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/oc-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-groovy hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ol-rmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-refile hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-sed hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/ol-gnus hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.5/org-goto hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-goto

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring
erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp
erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-networks erc-common
erc-compat erc-loaddefs descr-text ox-org pulse peg shortdoc
helm-command helm-mode helm-misc helm-elisp helm-eval edebug debug
backtrace help-fns radix-tree misearch multi-isearch vc-git diff-mode
vc-dispatcher org-eldoc org-superstar oc-basic ol-eww eww url-queue
mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill
kinsoku url-file svg gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader
gnus-util mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr ol-docview doc-view
jka-compr ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi winner
recentf tramp-archive tramp-gvfs tramp-cache time-stamp zeroconf dbus
helm-x-files helm-for-files helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info
bookmark helm-external helm-net xml dired-aux highlight-quoted cus-edit
pp cus-start cus-load helm-projectile helm-files image-dired
image-dired-tags image-dired-external image-dired-util image-mode dired
dired-loaddefs exif helm-tags helm-buffers helm-occur helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-locate helm-types helm-xref helm-utils helm-help helm
helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-core async-bytecomp helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async lsp-clangd dom lsp-mode comp comp-cstr
warnings lsp-protocol xref tree-widget wid-edit spinner network-stream
puny nsm markdown-mode color lv imenu ht filenotify ewoc epg rfc6068
epg-config projectile lisp-mnt grep compile text-property-search
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs bury-successful-compilation advice
conda eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-groups esh-util pythonic f tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat parse-time iso8601 python project
compat s dash modern-cpp-font-lock cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs ox-beamer ox-re-reveal org-re-reveal iso-cvt ox-confluence ox-md
ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline
avl-tree generator org-tempo tempo ob-shell shell ob-ditaa ob-dot org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie
treesit executable ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-osc
ansi-color ring org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities time-date
noutline outline icons ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table
ol rx org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs thingatpt
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs
format-spec edmacro kmacro cl-extra help-mode use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core finder-inf
wombat-theme cmake-mode-autoloads company-quickhelp-autoloads
conda-autoloads ein-autoloads anaphora-autoloads el-mock-autoloads
elpy-autoloads elsa-autoloads ansi-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
forge-autoloads closql-autoloads emacsql-autoloads ghub-autoloads
gnu-elpa-keyring-update-autoloads helm-company-autoloads
company-autoloads helm-projectile-autoloads helm-autoloads
helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads hide-mode-line-autoloads
irony-autoloads keycast-autoloads lgr-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads
lsp-ui-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase
git-commit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
modus-themes-autoloads org-contrib-autoloads org-present-autoloads
org-ql-autoloads org-re-reveal-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads org-autoloads ov-autoloads ox-gfm-autoloads
package-lint-autoloads peg-autoloads popup-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads
projectile-autoloads pythonic-autoloads f-autoloads
racket-mode-autoloads sqlite3-autoloads subed-autoloads
transient-autoloads tree-sitter-langs-autoloads treemacs-autoloads
posframe-autoloads ht-autoloads treepy-autoloads trinary-autoloads
ts-autoloads dash-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads
websocket-autoloads wfnames-autoloads with-editor-autoloads info
compat-autoloads yaml-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads package browse-url
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 890461 133415)
 (symbols 48 67113 1)
 (strings 32 297233 11279)
 (string-bytes 1 8471700)
 (vectors 16 104617)
 (vector-slots 8 2759002 157012)
 (floats 8 643 379)
 (intervals 56 6628 2616)
 (buffers 984 43))