Subject: [guix-artwork] Include Gottfried’s song "Guix"
From: "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>, gfp <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2024 18:02:23 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello all.  As you may have read in help-guix, Gottfried has written and
interpreted and shared under CC-BY-SA 4.0 a song about Guix [1][2][3].
I wish to ask Guix maintainers, would it be okay to upload it to
guix-artwork.git?  It is not just a tune; inevitably, the song has
praise and opinions, unlike let’s say guix-artwork.git’s display manager
background images.

Cc to Ludo, who is praised in the song, and to Gottfried, the author.

gfp <[email-masked]> writes
<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/2024-05/msg00187.html>:
> Hello,
>
> thanks to all for helping me to share the song "Guix".
>
> Now it is shared under the license:
>
>
> "Guix" © 2024 by Gottfried Preihs is licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0 ￼ ￼ ￼

Gottfried uploaded the song at mytuxedo.org, where it was temporarily
available only.  I received in private and complied with a request to
share the no longer public file.  Temporarily it is available at [1]
with lyrics [2] but I do not have the musescore files nor other formats
like .ogg, which Gottfried had published.

Regards,
Florian

[1] http://[2a02:810b:5c40:f04:defe:7ff:fee1:396f]/Guix.mp4
[2] http://[2a02:810b:5c40:f04:defe:7ff:fee1:396f]/Guix.pdf
[3] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/2024-05/msg00011.html