Subject: [PATCH 0/6] coq: Update various packages.
From: Jean-Pierre De Jesus DIAZ <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Jean-Pierre De Jesus DIAZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2024 17:10:02 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This patch series update various Coq packages to newer versions as they
don't compile with Coq 8.19, so this is essentially a pre-requisite
patch set to update Coq.

There are other packages that will need to be updated at the same time
as Coq as they don't build with the current version (coq-bignums and
coq-equations).

I have a branch prepared to update Coq to 8.19:

<https://github.com/Foundation-Devices/guix-mirror/tree/coq/update-8.19>

But it isn't ready yet because it breaks why3 and all of it dependents,
see: <https://gitlab.inria.fr/why3/why3/-/merge_requests/1077>.

And also the coq-semantics package fails to build with Coq 8.19, but it
seems that it hasn't been maintained lately.

So to not break those packages first I think it's best to at least merge
these updates in the meantime to make progress towards updating Coq.

Jean-Pierre De Jesus DIAZ (6):
  gnu: coq-autosubst: Update to 1.8-0.6ba0acc.
  gnu: coq-coquelicot: Update to 3.4.1.
  gnu: coq-gappa: Update to 1.5.5.
  gnu: coq-interval: Update to 4.10.0.
  gnu: coq-mathcomp: Update to 1.19.0.
  gnu: coq-stdpp: Update to 1.10.0.

 gnu/packages/coq.scm | 76 +++++++++++++++++++++++---------------------
 1 file changed, 40 insertions(+), 36 deletions(-)

base-commit: 520d85bad4c0207df85273c72d59e9e7d7416538
-- 
2.45.1