Subject: 29.3; Emacs sends faulty notifications to texlab on unicode insert
From: ROMMESWINKEL Hendrik <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2024 04:33:27 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Please see https://github.com/latex-lsp/texlab/issues/1130

Texlab crashes when inserting a unicode character such as BACK OF
ENVELOPE

According to the Texlab maintainer, this is caused by a faulty
notification:

```
{
  "jsonrpc": "2.0",
  "method": "textDocument/didChange",
  "params": {
    "textDocument": { "uri": "...", "version": 1 },
    "contentChanges": [
      {
        "range": {
          "start": { "line": 0, "character": 0 },
          "end": { "line": 0, "character": 0 }
        },
        "rangeLength": 0,
        "text": "ðY-'"
      }
    ]
  }
}
```

In GNU Emacs 29.3 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.41,
cairo version 1.18.0)
System Description: EndeavourOS

Configured using:
 'configure --with-pgtk --with-native-compilation=aot --sysconfdir=/etc
 --prefix=/usr --libexecdir=/usr/lib --with-tree-sitter
 --localstatedir=/var --with-cairo --disable-build-details
 --with-harfbuzz --with-libsystemd --with-modules 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64
 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -fstack-clash-protection
 -fcf-protection -g
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs/src=/usr/src/debug/emacs -flto=auto'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--sort-common -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,-z,relro
 -Wl,-z,now -Wl,-z,pack-relative-relocs -flto=auto'
 'CXXFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions
 -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection -Wp,-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -g
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs/src=/usr/src/debug/emacs -flto=auto''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_HK.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_HK.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_HK.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_HK.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: LaTeX/MPS

Minor modes in effect:
  lsp-origami-mode: t
  origami-mode: t
  lsp-diagnostics-mode: t
  lsp-headerline-breadcrumb-mode: t
  lsp-modeline-workspace-status-mode: t
  lsp-modeline-diagnostics-mode: t
  lsp-modeline-code-actions-mode: t
  dap-tooltip-mode: t
  dap-ui-many-windows-mode: t
  dap-ui-controls-mode: t
  dap-ui-mode: t
  dap-auto-configure-mode: t
  dap-mode: t
  lsp-ui-mode: t
  lsp-ui-doc-mode: t
  lsp-ui-sideline-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  lsp-completion-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  lsp-managed-mode: t
  lsp-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-tex-mode: t
  reftex-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  LaTeX-math-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  evil-matchit-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  pupo-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-term-cursor-mode: t
  term-cursor-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  purpose-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-mode: t
  evil-snipe-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-local-mode: t
  evil-snipe-local-mode: t
  evil-mc-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  ranger-override-dired-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: latex//autofill
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/rommeswi/.emacs.d/elpa/29.3/develop/hydra-0.15.0/lv hides /home/rommeswi/.emacs.d/elpa/29.3/develop/lv-0.15.0/lv
/home/rommeswi/.emacs.d/elpa/29.3/develop/load-env-vars-20180511.2210/load-env-vars hides /home/rommeswi/.emacs.d/core/../core/libs/forks/load-env-vars
/home/rommeswi/.emacs.d/elpa/29.3/develop/spinner-1.7.4/spinner hides /home/rommeswi/.emacs.d/core/../core/libs/spinner
/home/rommeswi/.emacs.d/elpa/29.3/develop/modus-themes-20240322.519/theme-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/rommeswi/.emacs.d/elpa/29.3/develop/transient-20240321.2209/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/transient
/home/rommeswi/.emacs.d/elpa/29.3/develop/hierarchy-20190425.842/hierarchy hides /usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/hierarchy

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec
epa gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr highlight-parentheses smex mouse-drag time-date reftex-parse
lsp-origami origami origami-parsers cl flycheck-kotlin lsp-diagnostics
lsp-headerline lsp-icons lsp-modeline dap-mouse dap-ui gdb-mi bindat gud
bui bui-list bui-info bui-entry bui-core bui-history bui-button
bui-utils lsp-lens dap-mode dap-tasks dap-launch posframe dap-overlays
lsp-ui lsp-ui-flycheck lsp-ui-doc goto-addr lsp-ui-imenu lsp-ui-peek
lsp-ui-sideline flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck lsp-ui-util face-remap
view lsp-jq lsp-zig lsp-trunk lsp-tilt lsp-steep lsp-svelte lsp-sqls
lsp-solidity lsp-ruby-syntax-tree lsp-ruby-lsp lsp-yaml lsp-xml lsp-wgsl
lsp-vimscript lsp-vhdl lsp-volar lsp-vetur lsp-html lsp-verilog lsp-vala
lsp-v lsp-typeprof lsp-ttcn3 lsp-toml lsp-terraform lsp-tex lsp-sorbet
lsp-solargraph lsp-semgrep lsp-rust lsp-rubocop lsp-rf lsp-ruff-lsp
lsp-remark lsp-racket lsp-r lsp-purescript lsp-python-ms lsp-pyright
lsp-pylsp lsp-pyls lsp-pwsh lsp-php lsp-pls lsp-perlnavigator lsp-perl
lsp-openscad lsp-ocaml lsp-nushell lsp-mojo lsp-magik lsp-nix lsp-nim
lsp-nginx lsp-move lsp-mint lsp-mdx lsp-marksman lsp-markdown lsp-lua
lsp-lisp lsp-kotlin lsp-json lsp-javascript lsp-idris lsp-haxe
lsp-groovy lsp-hack lsp-graphql lsp-glsl lsp-gleam lsp-golangci-lint
lsp-gdscript lsp-fsharp lsp-fortran lsp-eslint lsp-erlang lsp-emmet
lsp-elixir lsp-elm lsp-dockerfile lsp-docker yaml lsp-dhall lsp-d
lsp-cypher lsp-cucumber lsp-css lsp-csharp gnutls lsp-crystal lsp-credo
lsp-cobol lsp-cmake lsp-clojure lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-generic
lsp-treemacs-themes treemacs-treelib treemacs-projectile treemacs-persp
treemacs-evil treemacs-tag-follow-mode treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags
treemacs-interface treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations
treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-faces treemacs-icons treemacs-scope
treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture treemacs-logging
treemacs-customization treemacs-macros lsp-clangd dom lsp-bufls lsp-go
lsp-completion lsp-beancount lsp-bash lsp-astro lsp-asm lsp-awk
lsp-autotools lsp-ansible lsp-angular lsp-ada lsp-semantic-tokens
lsp-actionscript vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher ebuild-mode skeleton
sh-script smie treesit executable company-files company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-semantic company-template company-auctex company-math
math-symbol-lists company-reftex reftex-cite company-capf company
lsp-latex consult bookmark lsp-mode lsp-protocol network-stream puny nsm
ewoc evil-surround evil-tex reftex-dcr reftex-auc reftex reftex-loaddefs
reftex-vars smartparens-config smartparens-markdown smartparens-text
smartparens-latex smartparens loadhist yasnippet-snippets vala-snippets
yasnippet tex-mode shell pcomplete font-latex preview latex
latex-flymake flymake-proc flymake tex-ispell tex-style tex dbus xml crm
texmathp matlab matlab-scan matlab-syntax matlab-compat pulse latexenc
evil-escape vi-tilde-fringe display-line-numbers projectile lisp-mnt
grep recentf tree-widget disp-table two-column time pixel-scroll
cua-base winner server flyspell ispell evil-matchit
evil-matchit-evil-setup evil-matchit-sdk spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup
ws-butler winum spacemacs-purpose-popwin window-purpose-x imenu-list
hideshow imenu ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs etags fileloop
generator volatile-highlights undo-tree diff queue term-cursor
symbol-overlay string-inflection spaceline-all-the-icons
spaceline-all-the-icons-separators spaceline-all-the-icons-segments
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize
spaceline-config spaceline-segments spaceline powerline
powerline-separators powerline-themes saveplace savehist popwin
persp-mode persistent-scratch ivy-hydra ivy-avy avy info+ hl-todo compat
gemini-mode time-stamp window-purpose window-purpose-fixes
window-purpose-prefix-overload window-purpose-switch
window-purpose-layout window-purpose-core window-purpose-configuration
window-purpose-utils eyebrowse evil-unimpaired evil-textobj-line
evil-snipe evil-mc evil-mc-command-execute evil-mc-command-record
evil-mc-cursor-make evil-mc-region evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo
evil-mc-vars evil-mc-known-commands evil-mc-common evil-easymotion
evil-collection-dired evil-collection-buff-menu evil-collection annalist
evil-anzu anzu editorconfig editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch drag-stuff dall-e async reveal-in-folder ffap f s
openai-image counsel xdg xref project compile text-property-search
comint ansi-osc ansi-color swiper ivy flx delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay
colir column-enforce-mode codegpt openai-completion openai-chat
clean-aindent-mode chatgpt markdown-mode noutline outline ht openai
tblui magit-popup dash tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local find-func
cedet request mailheader mail-utils let-alist zonokai-emacs-autoloads
zenburn-theme-autoloads zen-and-art-theme-autoloads
yasnippet-snippets-autoloads yapfify-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
ws-butler-autoloads writeroom-mode-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads wolfram-mode-autoloads winum-autoloads
white-sand-theme-autoloads wgrep-autoloads web-mode-autoloads
web-beautify-autoloads volatile-highlights-autoloads
vim-powerline-autoloads vi-tilde-fringe-autoloads
vala-snippets-autoloads vala-mode-autoloads cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs uuidgen-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads
underwater-theme-autoloads ujelly-theme-autoloads
twilight-theme-autoloads twilight-bright-theme-autoloads
twilight-anti-bright-theme-autoloads treemacs-projectile-autoloads
treemacs-persp-autoloads treemacs-magit-autoloads
treemacs-icons-dired-autoloads treemacs-evil-autoloads
tree-sitter-langs-autoloads tree-sitter-autoloads tsc-autoloads
toxi-theme-autoloads toc-org-autoloads thrift-autoloads
term-cursor-autoloads tao-theme-autoloads tangotango-theme-autoloads
tango-plus-theme-autoloads tango-2-theme-autoloads tagedit-autoloads
symon-autoloads symbol-overlay-autoloads sunny-day-theme-autoloads
sublime-themes-autoloads subatomic256-theme-autoloads
subatomic-theme-autoloads string-edit-at-point-autoloads
stan-mode-autoloads sphinx-doc-autoloads
spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-autoloads
spacemacs-purpose-popwin-autoloads spaceline-all-the-icons-autoloads
memoize-autoloads spaceline-autoloads powerline-autoloads
spacegray-theme-autoloads space-doc-autoloads soothe-theme-autoloads
soft-stone-theme-autoloads soft-morning-theme-autoloads
soft-charcoal-theme-autoloads smyx-theme-autoloads smex-autoloads
smeargle-autoloads slim-mode-autoloads seti-theme-autoloads
scss-mode-autoloads scad-mode-autoloads sass-mode-autoloads
reverse-theme-autoloads restart-emacs-autoloads rebecca-theme-autoloads
ranger-autoloads ranger diminish dired dired-loaddefs
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads railscasts-theme-autoloads
quickrun-autoloads qml-mode-autoloads pytest-autoloads
pylookup-autoloads pyenv-mode-autoloads pydoc-autoloads
py-isort-autoloads purple-haze-theme-autoloads pug-mode-autoloads
professional-theme-autoloads prettier-js-autoloads popwin-autoloads
poetry-autoloads planet-theme-autoloads pkgbuild-mode-autoloads
pippel-autoloads pipenv-autoloads load-env-vars-autoloads
pyvenv-autoloads pip-requirements-autoloads
phoenix-dark-pink-theme-autoloads phoenix-dark-mono-theme-autoloads
persp-mode-autoloads persistent-scratch-autoloads
pdf-view-restore-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads
password-generator-autoloads paradox-autoloads overseer-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads organic-green-theme-autoloads
org-superstar-autoloads org-ref-autoloads ox-pandoc-autoloads
citeproc-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads queue-autoloads
open-junk-file-autoloads omtose-phellack-theme-autoloads
oldlace-theme-autoloads occidental-theme-autoloads
obsidian-theme-autoloads npm-mode-autoloads nose-autoloads
nodejs-repl-autoloads noctilux-theme-autoloads naquadah-theme-autoloads
nameless-autoloads mustang-theme-autoloads multi-line-autoloads
shut-up-autoloads monokai-theme-autoloads monochrome-theme-autoloads
molokai-theme-autoloads moe-theme-autoloads modus-themes-autoloads
minimal-theme-autoloads matlab-mode-autoloads material-theme-autoloads
majapahit-themes-autoloads madhat2r-theme-autoloads macrostep-autoloads
lush-theme-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads lsp-python-ms-autoloads
lsp-pyright-autoloads lsp-origami-autoloads origami-autoloads
lsp-latex-autoloads consult-autoloads lsp-ivy-autoloads
lorem-ipsum-autoloads logcat-autoloads livid-mode-autoloads
skewer-mode-autoloads live-py-mode-autoloads link-hint-autoloads
light-soap-theme-autoloads kotlin-mode-autoloads kaolin-themes-autoloads
json-reformat-autoloads json-navigator-autoloads hierarchy-autoloads
json-mode-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads js2-refactor-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads js-doc-autoloads
jbeans-theme-autoloads jazz-theme-autoloads ivy-yasnippet-autoloads
ivy-xref-autoloads ivy-purpose-autoloads window-purpose-autoloads
imenu-list-autoloads ivy-hydra-autoloads ivy-bibtex-autoloads
bibtex-completion-autoloads parsebib-autoloads ivy-avy-autoloads
ir-black-theme-autoloads inspector-autoloads inkpot-theme-autoloads
info+-autoloads indent-guide-autoloads importmagic-autoloads
epc-autoloads concurrent-autoloads deferred-autoloads
impatient-mode-autoloads htmlize-autoloads simple-httpd-autoloads
hungry-delete-autoloads hoon-mode-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads
highlight-parentheses-autoloads highlight-numbers-autoloads
parent-mode-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads
hide-comnt-autoloads heroku-theme-autoloads hemisu-theme-autoloads
helm-make-autoloads hc-zenburn-theme-autoloads haml-mode-autoloads
gruvbox-theme-autoloads gruber-darker-theme-autoloads
grandshell-theme-autoloads gotham-theme-autoloads
google-translate-autoloads golden-ratio-autoloads
gitignore-templates-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads
git-modes-autoloads git-messenger-autoloads git-link-autoloads
gemini-mode-autoloads gandalf-theme-autoloads forge-autoloads
magit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads ghub-autoloads
treepy-autoloads closql-autoloads emacsql-autoloads compat-autoloads
flyspell-correct-ivy-autoloads flyspell-correct-autoloads
flycheck-pos-tip-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads flycheck-package-autoloads
package-lint-autoloads flycheck-kotlin-autoloads flycheck-elsa-autoloads
flycheck-autoloads flx-ido-autoloads flx-autoloads
flatui-theme-autoloads flatland-theme-autoloads
farmhouse-themes-autoloads fancy-battery-autoloads
eziam-themes-autoloads eyebrowse-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
exotica-theme-autoloads evil-visualstar-autoloads
evil-visual-mark-mode-autoloads evil-unimpaired-autoloads
evil-tutor-autoloads evil-textobj-line-autoloads evil-tex-autoloads
evil-surround-autoloads evil-snipe-autoloads evil-numbers-autoloads
evil-nerd-commenter-autoloads evil-mc-autoloads evil-matchit-autoloads
evil-lisp-state-autoloads evil-lion-autoloads evil-indent-plus-autoloads
evil-iedit-state-autoloads evil-goggles-autoloads
evil-exchange-autoloads evil-escape-autoloads evil-easymotion-autoloads
evil-collection-autoloads annalist-autoloads evil-cleverparens-autoloads
smartparens-autoloads evil-args-autoloads evil-anzu-autoloads
anzu-autoloads eval-sexp-fu-autoloads ess-R-data-view-autoloads
ctable-autoloads ess-autoloads espresso-theme-autoloads emr-autoloads
iedit-autoloads clang-format-autoloads paredit-autoloads
list-utils-autoloads emmet-mode-autoloads elisp-slime-nav-autoloads
elisp-def-autoloads editorconfig-autoloads ebuild-mode-autoloads
dumb-jump-autoloads popup-autoloads drag-stuff-autoloads
dracula-theme-autoloads doom-themes-autoloads django-theme-autoloads
dired-quick-sort-autoloads devdocs-autoloads define-word-autoloads
darktooth-theme-autoloads darkokai-theme-autoloads
darkmine-theme-autoloads dap-mode-autoloads lsp-docker-autoloads
yaml-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads
posframe-autoloads pfuture-autoloads bui-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads
dall-e-autoloads reveal-in-folder-autoloads dakrone-theme-autoloads
cython-mode-autoloads cyberpunk-theme-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
counsel-projectile-autoloads projectile-autoloads counsel-css-autoloads
counsel-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads company-web-autoloads
web-completion-data-autoloads company-reftex-autoloads
company-math-autoloads math-symbol-lists-autoloads
company-auctex-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads company-anaconda-autoloads
company-autoloads column-enforce-mode-autoloads
color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow-autoloads
color-theme-sanityinc-solarized-autoloads codegpt-autoloads
code-cells-autoloads clues-theme-autoloads clean-aindent-mode-autoloads
chocolate-theme-autoloads autothemer-autoloads
cherry-blossom-theme-autoloads chatgpt-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
openai-autoloads tblui-autoloads tablist-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads
request-autoloads centered-cursor-mode-autoloads busybee-theme-autoloads
bubbleberry-theme-autoloads bm-autoloads blacken-autoloads
birds-of-paradise-plus-theme-autoloads biblio-autoloads
biblio-core-autoloads badwolf-theme-autoloads
auto-highlight-symbol-autoloads ht-autoloads
auto-dim-other-buffers-autoloads auto-dictionary-autoloads
auto-compile-autoloads auctex-latexmk-autoloads auctex-autoloads
tex-site arduino-mode-autoloads ede/auto eieio-base spinner-autoloads
apropospriate-theme-autoloads anti-zenburn-theme-autoloads
anaconda-mode-autoloads pythonic-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads
s-autoloads ample-zen-theme-autoloads ample-theme-autoloads
all-the-icons-autoloads alect-themes-autoloads
aggressive-indent-autoloads afternoon-theme-autoloads
ace-window-autoloads ace-link-autoloads avy-autoloads hybrid-mode
evil-evilified-state pcre2el-autoloads hybrid-mode-autoloads
holy-mode-autoloads evil-evilified-state-autoloads dotenv-mode-autoloads
which-key hydra lv evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal
evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex
evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common thingatpt rect
evil-vars ring edmacro kmacro bind-map which-key-autoloads
hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads info evil-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads
diminish-autoloads bind-map-autoloads async-autoloads hl-line xt-mouse
autorevert filenotify comp comp-cstr cl-extra
solarized-light-high-contrast-theme solarized solarized-faces color
solarized-theme-autoloads format-spec finder-inf use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core ido-vertical-mode ido
core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext core-spacebind core-transient-state
core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings core-fonts-support
core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump core-release-management
core-custom-settings core-configuration-layer core-progress-bar
core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs spacemacs-ht inline help-mode warnings
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq password-cache json map
url-vars eieio byte-opt eieio-core epg rfc6068 epg-config
core-command-line core-debug derived core-hooks page-break-lines
easy-mmode core-env load-env-vars rx core-dotspacemacs advice
core-customization validate cus-edit pp cus-load icons wid-edit
core-emacs-backports core-compilation pcase bytecomp byte-compile subr-x
core-dumper spinner cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib core-versions
core-load-paths core-early-funcs rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc
paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode
mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk
lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1927236 608282)
 (symbols 48 174200 32)
 (strings 32 436748 157088)
 (string-bytes 1 12851426)
 (vectors 16 146169)
 (vector-slots 8 3093066 730925)
 (floats 8 2109 3130)
 (intervals 56 18155 10398)
 (buffers 984 21))