Subject: [PATCH 0/3] gnu: ocaml-sedlex: Update to 3.2.
From: Jean-Pierre De Jesus DIAZ <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Jean-Pierre De Jesus DIAZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2024 13:42:38 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This patch series updates ocaml-sedlex to 3.2 and refactors the package
definition to use G-Expressions and to use the system's ucd package
instead of manually downloading UCD files as the ucd package is kept
more up to date.

For now there's no package using ocaml-sedlex 3.2 as every package
depends on the 2.x versions, so PATCH 3/3 is optional but at least
useful for me for development.

Jean-Pierre De Jesus DIAZ (3):
  gnu: ocaml-sedlex: Use G-Expressions.
  gnu: ocaml-sedlex: Use ucd package.
  gnu: ocaml-sedlex: Update to 3.2.

 gnu/packages/haxe.scm  |  2 +-
 gnu/packages/ocaml.scm | 95 +++++++++++++++++++++---------------------
 2 files changed, 49 insertions(+), 48 deletions(-)

base-commit: aeba4849b42b4d3ac75341ac4b61843c1fe48181
-- 
2.41.0