Subject: [PATCH] Replace invalid link in Rmail manual
From: Jakub Ječmínek <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 May 2024 20:42:47 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Tags: patch

Hello,
I've came across invalid/broken link in Rmail manual which previously
pointed to URL node in GNU Mailutils manual.  I've replaced it with
Mailbox node which is where URLs for different mailboxes are documented
(note that I've also changed printed-manual-title).

I've also capitalized printed-manual-title in the other cross-reference
to mailtuils manual since this is what the correct title should be.

Best

Kuba Ječmínek

From 007363a08b261f5098d58a50c776af9e71804a57 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: =?UTF-8?q?Jakub=20Je=C4=8Dm=C3=ADnek?= <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2024 22:07:33 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] Replace invalid link in Rmail manual

* doc/emacs/rmail.texi (Movemail): Cross-reference to URL node is
replaced with Mailbox node.
---
 doc/emacs/rmail.texi | 5 ++---
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/doc/emacs/rmail.texi b/doc/emacs/rmail.texi
index f94708b08ac..6efc610a49d 100644
--- a/doc/emacs/rmail.texi
+++ b/doc/emacs/rmail.texi
@@ -1428,7 +1428,7 @@ Movemail
 your Rmail file (@pxref{Rmail Inbox}).  When loaded for the first time,
 Rmail attempts to locate the @command{movemail} program and determine its
 version.  There are two versions of the @command{movemail} program: the
-GNU Mailutils version (@pxref{movemail,,,mailutils,GNU mailutils}),
+GNU Mailutils version (@pxref{movemail,,,mailutils,GNU Mailutils}),
 and an Emacs-specific version that is built and installed unless Emacs
 was configured @option{--with-mailutils} in effect.
 The two @command{movemail} versions support the same
@@ -1446,8 +1446,7 @@ Movemail
 or IMAP4 protocol, and can retrieve mail from them using a TLS
 encrypted channel.  It also accepts mailbox arguments in @acronym{URL}
 form.  The detailed description of mailbox @acronym{URL}s can be found
-@c Note this node seems to be missing in some versions of mailutils.info?
-in @ref{URL,,,mailutils,Mailbox URL Formats}.  In short, a
+in @ref{Mailbox,,,mailutils,GNU Mailutils}.  In short, a
 @acronym{URL} is:
 
 @smallexample
-- 
2.34.1