Subject: 30.0.50; 'restart-emacs' function don't work on Windows systerm for Emacs branche master
From: ISouthRain <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2024 18:08:25 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

commit 57e78f2d49a5b1a2337a15254e7b8c87aa63c83a
examble:
emacs.exe -Q
M-x: restart-emacs
don't work

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32, git sha1 57e78f2) of
 2024-04-04 built on DESKTOP-LM2GC14
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.19045
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (v10.0.2009.19045.3693)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-native-compilation=aot --without-dbus'

Configured features:
ACL GIF GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY W32NOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XPM ZLIB

(NATIVE_COMP present but libgccjit not available)

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: CHS
  locale-coding-system: cp936

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  server-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  awesome-tab-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  perfect-margin-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  minions-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  undo-fu-session-global-mode: t
  undo-fu-session-mode: t
  super-save-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  ace-pinyin-global-mode: t
  ace-pinyin-mode: t
  dimmer-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  global-origami-mode: t
  origami-mode: t
  good-scroll-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-display-fill-column-indicator-mode: t
  display-fill-column-indicator-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/Jack/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20240321.2209/transient hides f:/App/emacs-build/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/transient
f:/App/emacs-build/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/jsonrpc hides c:/Users/Jack/AppData/Roaming/.freedom.d/core-new/copilot/jsonrpc-1.0.25/jsonrpc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite helpful
cc-langs imenu trace cl-print edebug debug backtrace info-look f
help-fns radix-tree elisp-refs shell tempel-collection tempel vc-git
sh-script smie executable vertico-directory org-auto-tangle ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda
ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-visual-indent org-indent
org-dynamic-bullets oc-basic ffap ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
ol-gnus nnselect ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex
bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi server mule-util
org-roam-migrate org-roam-log org-roam-mode org-roam-capture org-roam-id
org-roam-node org-roam-db org-roam-utils org-roam-compat org-roam
org-capture ob-latex ob-python python treesit ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
org-download org-element org-persist avl-tree generator org-attach
org-id org-refile url-http url-auth url-gw nsm async
org-protocol-capture-html eww xdg url-queue mm-url image-file
image-converter gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig nntp
gnus-cache gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message sendmail yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec
epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range mm-util
mail-prsvr org-protocol org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func org-compat org-macs
emacsql-sqlite emacsql-sqlite-common emacsql emacsql-compiler
magit-section format-spec cursor-sensor consult bookmark awesome-tab
projectile project lisp-mnt grep compile text-property-search comint
ansi-osc ansi-color ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs perfect-margin
whitespace rainbow-delimiters flyspell ispell page-break-lines time
autorevert filenotify saveplace recentf tree-widget hl-line minions
marginalia vertico compat savehist undo-fu-session super-save
smartparens loadhist thingatpt ace-pinyin avy ring dimmer face-remap
color company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-yasnippet
company-keywords company-capf diff-hl log-view pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc vc
vc-dispatcher diff-mode origami origami-parsers rx cl s dash good-scroll
good-scroll-linear good-scroll-bezier company-dict company-files company
undo-fu pinyinlib orderless edmacro use-package-bind-key bind-key
modus-operandi-tinted-theme modus-themes time-date cal-julian
theme-changer solar cal-dst cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs kmacro
easy-mmode display-fill-column-indicator display-line-numbers
benchmark-init advice cl-extra help-mode use-package-ensure
use-package-core cus-edit pp cus-load icons wid-edit emacs-git-version
ace-pinyin-autoloads ace-window-autoloads ahk-mode-autoloads
annotate-autoloads aria2-autoloads benchmark-init-autoloads
company-dict-autoloads company-autoloads consult-autoloads
diff-hl-autoloads dimmer-autoloads diredfl-autoloads docker-autoloads
aio-autoloads elfeed-autoloads elpa-mirror-autoloads emms-autoloads
flyspell-correct-avy-menu-autoloads avy-menu-autoloads avy-autoloads
flyspell-correct-autoloads format-all-autoloads good-scroll-autoloads
google-translate-autoloads helpful-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads
f-autoloads ibuffer-project-autoloads inheritenv-autoloads
language-id-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase git-commit-autoloads
marginalia-autoloads markdown-toc-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
minions-autoloads nix-mode-autoloads nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads
kv-autoloads nyan-mode-autoloads orderless-autoloads
org-auto-tangle-autoloads org-cliplink-autoloads org-download-autoloads
org-journal-autoloads org-roam-ui-autoloads org-roam-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads emacsql-autoloads origami-autoloads
ox-hugo-autoloads ox-pandoc-autoloads ht-autoloads
page-break-lines-autoloads parent-mode-autoloads
perfect-margin-autoloads pinyinlib-autoloads popup-autoloads
posframe-autoloads projectile-autoloads pyim-autoloads async-autoloads
pyim-basedict-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads ripgrep-autoloads
s-autoloads simple-httpd-autoloads smartparens-autoloads dash-autoloads
super-save-autoloads tablist-autoloads telega-autoloads
rainbow-identifiers-autoloads tempel-collection-autoloads
tempel-autoloads theme-changer-autoloads tomelr-autoloads
transient-autoloads undo-fu-autoloads undo-fu-session-autoloads
vertico-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads websocket-autoloads info
with-editor-autoloads xr-autoloads zoom-autoloads package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib
china-util rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp
disp-table term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty
move-toolbar make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 619821 304353) (symbols 48 44059 3) (strings 32 169034 9185)
 (string-bytes 1 5867780) (vectors 16 74437) (vector-slots 8 1673422 301790)
 (floats 8 963 12364) (intervals 56 8673 1205) (buffers 992 18))