Subject: 29.3; "Invalid face box" when :style is before :color
From: Damien Cassou <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2024 20:37:11 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

in Emacs 29.3,

  $ emacs -Q --eval '(defface my/box-face `((((class color)) :box (:style nil :color "grey25"))) "")'

prints the error message:

  face-spec-set-2: Invalid face box: :style, nil, :color, "grey25"

But if we swap :style and :color as in

  $ emacs -Q --eval '(defface my/box-face `((((class color)) :box (:color "grey25" :style nil))) "")'

everything is fine.

Best

In GNU Emacs 29.3 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.41,
cairo version 1.18.0)
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12014000
System Description: Fedora Linux 39 (Workstation Edition)

Configured using:
 'configure
 --prefix=/nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3
 --disable-build-details --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft
 --with-cairo --with-compress-install --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 --with-native-compilation --without-imagemagick --without-small-ja-dic
 --with-tree-sitter --with-xinput2 --with-xwidgets --with-dbus
 --with-selinux'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM XWIDGETS
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: 
  value of $EMACSNATIVELOADPATH: 
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: VTerm

Minor modes in effect:
  denote-menu-bar-mode: t
  global-jinx-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  global-ligature-mode: t
  ligature-mode: t
  spacious-padding-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  vertico-multiform-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  mpdel-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  beginend-global-mode: t
  global-paren-face-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  drag-stuff-global-mode: t
  drag-stuff-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  runner-run-in-background: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  lin-global-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/marginalia/marginalia hides /nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/marginalia-20240323.2015/marginalia
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/marginalia/marginalia-autoloads hides /nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/marginalia-20240323.2015/marginalia-autoloads
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/tablist/tablist hides /nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-20231019.1126/tablist
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/tablist/tablist-filter hides /nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-20231019.1126/tablist-filter
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/tablist/tablist-autoloads hides /nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-20231019.1126/tablist-autoloads
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-20240321.2209/transient hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/transient
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jsonrpc-1.0.25/jsonrpc hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/jsonrpc
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/external-completion-0.1/external-completion hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/external-completion
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xref-1.6.3/xref hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/progmodes/xref
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/project-0.10.0/project hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/progmodes/project
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eglot-1.17/eglot hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flymake-1.3.7/flymake hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-agenda hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ox-odt hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ox-latex hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-table hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-table
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ox-publish hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-publish
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ox-org hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-org
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ox-html hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-html
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ox-md hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-md
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ox-man hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-man
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ox-ascii hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ox-icalendar hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ox-beamer hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ox-koma-letter hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-timer hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-list hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-list
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-tempo hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-tempo
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-persist hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-persist
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-src hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-src
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-refile hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-refile
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-plot hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-protocol hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-lint hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-lint
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-macs hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-mobile hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-num hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-num
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-mouse hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-pcomplete hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-clock hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-fold-core hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-loaddefs hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-id hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-id
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-indent hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-keys hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-keys
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-inlinetask hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-habit hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-footnote hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-goto hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-goto
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-feed hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-fold hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-fold
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-capture hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-colview hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-entities hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-faces hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-datetree hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-cycle hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-cycle
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-duration hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-duration
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-ctags hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-compat hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-crypt hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-attach hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-archive hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-attach-git hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ol-w3m hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ol-gnus hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ol-bibtex hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ol-irc hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-irc
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ol-mhe hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ol-info hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-info
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ol-rmail hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ol-man hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-man
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ol-eww hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-eww
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ol-bbdb hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/oc-csl hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/oc-csl
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ol-eshell hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ol-doi hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-doi
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-tangle hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ol-docview hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-docview
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/oc-basic hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/oc-basic
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/oc-biblatex hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/oc-natbib hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/oc-bibtex hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-sql hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-core hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-core
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-shell hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-shell
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-sqlite hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-table hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-sed hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-sed
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-screen hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-python hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-ruby hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-scheme hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-sass hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-ref hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-processing hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-processing
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-fortran hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-plantuml hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-octave hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-perl hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-ocaml hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-org hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-lua hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-lua
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-maxima hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-matlab hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-lob hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-makefile hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-lilypond hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-lisp hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-julia hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-julia
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-latex hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-C hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-java hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-js hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-haskell hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-groovy hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-gnuplot hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-exp hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-forth hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-forth
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-eshell hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-eval hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-emacs-lisp hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-dot hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-ditaa hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-css hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-clojure hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-comint hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-R hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-awk hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ob-calc hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-element hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-element
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ox hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ox-texinfo hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/oc hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/oc
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/ol hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-macro hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-macro
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.24/org-version hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-version
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.24/seq hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/nix/store/db73rzdclxcsrliqn521pwk1v3phl8rd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eldoc-1.15.0/eldoc hides /nix/store/iqbngdcc9sfvdhzc4manlsax516rly26-emacs-gtk3-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow emacsbug tabify tramp-cmds man tramp-archive tramp-gvfs zeroconf
all-the-icons-dired all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons gnus-dired denote vterm compile term disp-table ehelp
vterm-module term/xterm xterm embark-consult consult textsec uni-scripts
idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check qp sort
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop generator
xref project company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb company mail-extr mm-archive notmuch
notmuch-tree notmuch-jump notmuch-hello notmuch-show notmuch-print
notmuch-crypto notmuch-wash coolj icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs misearch multi-isearch embrace
expand-region subword-mode-expansions text-mode-expansions
er-basic-expansions expand-region-core expand-region-custom yasnippet
ws-butler vertico-directory orderless-kwd mule-util ispell jinx
editorconfig editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch ligature spacious-padding fontaine mpdel-embark
embark ffap cape orderless epkg-marginalia epkg-elpa epkg-utils
epkg-list epkg-desc epkg llama marginalia vertico-multiform
vertico-quick vertico savehist minions mpdel mpdel-browser
libmpdel-directory mpdel-playlist mpdel-tablist mpdel-song mpdel-core
navigel tablist advice tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local find-func
cedet libmpdel tq alert log4e notifications dbus xml finsit-forge
finsit-basecamp epa-file libbcel libbcel-actions libbcel-nav
libbcel-structs libbcel-client libbcel-oauth request libbcel-util
finsit-magit finsit-bugref vc-git vc-dispatcher outli org-keys oc
org-compat org-version org-macs nameless paredit aggressive-indent
goto-addr display-line-numbers magit-bookmark bookmark pp finsit-core
cap-words superword subword repeat beginend auth-source-pass paren-face
elec-pair notmuch-mua notmuch-message notmuch-draft notmuch-tag
notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address notmuch-company notmuch-parser
notmuch-lib notmuch-version notmuch-compat mm-view mml-smime smime dig
unify-opening drag-stuff ace-link avy forge-list forge-commands
forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea
forge-gitlab glab forge-github ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub url-http
url-gw nsm url-auth let-alist gnutls forge-notify forge-revnote
forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic yaml bug-reference forge-post
markdown-mode edit-indirect color thingatpt noutline outline forge-repo
forge forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite-common emacsql
emacsql-compiler eieio-base magit-tbdiff magit-extras magit-submodule
magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull
magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit package browse-url
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-handlers url-parse url-vars magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff
diff-mode git-commit log-edit message sendmail mailcap yank-media puny
dired-imenu imenu runner dired-aux dired-x dired dired-loaddefs rfc822
mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util
text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor server magit-mode
magit-git magit-base magit-section cursor-sensor crm dash tramp-cache
time-stamp tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc parse-time iso8601
time-date auth-source password-cache json map ansi-color recentf
tree-widget wid-edit ibuf-macs lin face-remap hl-line autorevert
filenotify winner ring saveplace so-long modus-operandi-theme
modus-themes cc-isearch-menu transient format-spec eieio byte-opt
eieio-core edmacro kmacro jka-compr no-littering compat auto-compile
comp comp-cstr warnings icons use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-core ytdl-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads yaml-autoloads xterm-color-autoloads
xref-js2-autoloads ws-butler-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
which-key-autoloads wgrep-autoloads webpaste-autoloads
web-mode-autoloads vundo-autoloads vertico-autoloads verb-autoloads
vdirel-autoloads unify-opening-autoloads undercover-autoloads
typescript-mode-autoloads treesit-auto-autoloads treepy-autoloads
tmr-autoloads tablist-autoloads stream-autoloads spinner-autoloads
spacious-padding-autoloads sourcemap-autoloads
snapshot-timemachine-rsnapshot-autoloads snapshot-timemachine-autoloads
shut-up-autoloads sed-mode-autoloads s-autoloads runner-autoloads
rjsx-mode-autoloads rg-autoloads related-files-autoloads
reformatter-autoloads rainbow-identifiers-autoloads
racket-mode-autoloads prot-emacs-autoloads projectile-autoloads
prodigy-autoloads posframe-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads popup-autoloads
poporg-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads pinentry-autoloads
php-mode-autoloads cl-macs gv password-store-otp-autoloads
password-store-autoloads pass-autoloads paren-face-autoloads
paredit-everywhere-autoloads paredit-autoloads package-lint-autoloads
ox-texinfo+-autoloads ox-reveal-autoloads ox-linuxmag-fr-autoloads
ov-autoloads outli-autoloads orgtbl-show-header-autoloads
org-vcard-autoloads org-make-toc-autoloads org-caldav-autoloads
orderless-autoloads olivetti-autoloads ob-racket-autoloads
ob-mermaid-autoloads oauth2-autoloads nov-autoloads
no-littering-autoloads nix-ts-mode-autoloads nix-mode-autoloads
nix-emacs-autoloads nix-buffer-autoloads navigel-autoloads
nameless-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads mpdel-embark-autoloads
mpdel-autoloads moldable-emacs-autoloads mmm-mode-autoloads
mixed-pitch-autoloads minions-autoloads meson-mode-autoloads
mermaid-mode-autoloads meow-autoloads memoize-autoloads
markup-faces-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads marginalia-autoloads
magit-tbdiff-autoloads magit-autoloads macrostep-autoloads
m-buffer-autoloads loop-autoloads log4e-autoloads lintel-autoloads
lin-autoloads ligature-autoloads libmpdel-autoloads libelcouch-autoloads
libbcel-autoloads ledger-mode-autoloads ledger-import-autoloads
know-your-http-well-autoloads khardel-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads
json-reformat-autoloads json-process-client-autoloads
json-navigator-autoloads json-mode-autoloads rx js2-refactor-autoloads
js2-mode-autoloads journalctl-mode-autoloads inheritenv-autoloads
info-variable-pitch-autoloads info-colors-autoloads imenu-list-autoloads
imenu-extra-autoloads hydra-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
html-ts-mode-autoloads ht-autoloads helpful-autoloads helm-autoloads
haskell-mode-autoloads graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
graphql-mode-autoloads graphql-autoloads gpastel-autoloads
goggles-autoloads go-mode-autoloads gnuplot-mode-autoloads
git-timemachine-autoloads git-modes-autoloads ghub-autoloads
ftgp-autoloads frame-purpose-autoloads frame-fns-autoloads
frame-cmds-autoloads forge-autoloads fontaine-autoloads
font-lock+-autoloads flyspell-correct-autoloads
flymake-hledger-autoloads flymake-eslint-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
flx-autoloads feature-mode-autoloads f-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
esxml-autoloads ess-autoloads espuds-autoloads eslintd-fix-autoloads
eslint-disable-rule-autoloads ert-async-autoloads epl-autoloads
epithet-autoloads embrace-autoloads embark-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads elisp-lint-autoloads elcouch-autoloads
el-mock-autoloads editorconfig-autoloads edit-indirect-autoloads
ecukes-autoloads dwim-shell-command-autoloads dumb-jump-autoloads
drag-stuff-autoloads docker-autoloads direnv-autoloads
dired-rsync-autoloads dired-imenu-autoloads dired-du-autoloads
desktop-environment-autoloads denote-autoloads define-word-autoloads
debbugs-autoloads dash-autoloads daemons-autoloads csv-autoloads
css-eldoc-autoloads counsel-projectile-autoloads counsel-jq-autoloads
consult-autoloads company-quickhelp-autoloads company-ledger-autoloads
company-autoloads combobulate-autoloads circe-notifications-autoloads
cask-autoloads cape-autoloads buttercup-autoloads bui-autoloads
buffer-move-autoloads borg-autoloads beginend-autoloads avy-autoloads
auto-compile-autoloads async-autoloads assess-autoloads ansi-autoloads
all-the-icons-dired-autoloads all-the-icons-completion-autoloads
alert-autoloads aio-autoloads aggressive-indent-autoloads ag-autoloads
adoc-mode-autoloads ace-window-autoloads cl-extra help-mode
ace-link-autoloads cl-seq borg loaddefs-gen generate-lisp-file lisp-mnt
radix-tree subr-x pcase info cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile
rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit
xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 821427 158718)
 (symbols 48 41112 20)
 (strings 32 173264 77526)
 (string-bytes 1 6223171)
 (vectors 16 115484)
 (vector-slots 8 2386232 294051)
 (floats 8 2405 1147)
 (intervals 56 15015 1317)
 (buffers 984 29))

-- 
Damien Cassou

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without
losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill