Subject: bug
From: Christian Mueller <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 09:19:31 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at 'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to b0b988c (72.537 new commits)...
Building from this channel:
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git b0b988c
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
 libtiff-4.2.0-doc  358KiB                                                                          1.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 bash-static-5.0.16  625KiB                                                                         1.2MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 glibc-2.31  8.2MiB                                                                                 3.5MiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
 bash-minimal-5.0.16  559KiB                                                                        4.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 gcc-7.5.0-lib  4.5MiB                                                                              5.1MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 libjpeg-turbo-2.0.5  380KiB                                                                        6.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 xz-5.2.4  246KiB                                                                                   4.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 zlib-1.2.11  94KiB                                                                                 207KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libtiff-4.2.0  498KiB                                                                              2.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
 bdb-5.3.28  945KiB                                                                                 867KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 bash-minimal-5.0.16  559KiB                                                                        1.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 gdbm-1.18.1  171KiB                                                                                1.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 gmp-6.2.0  583KiB                                                                                  6.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libffi-3.3  54KiB                                                                                  570KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libgc-8.0.4  224KiB                                                                                1.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libltdl-2.4.6  37KiB                                                                               163KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libtasn1-4.16.0  104KiB                                                                            2.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libunistring-0.9.10  500KiB                                                                        2.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 mit-krb5-1.18  1.1MiB                                                                              2.0MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 libidn2-2.3.0  120KiB                                                                              901KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 nettle-3.5.1  285KiB                                                                               3.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 openssl-1.1.1j  2.1MiB                                                                             2.6MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 pkg-config-0.29.2  202KiB                                                                          3.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 cyrus-sasl-2.1.27  234KiB                                                                          2.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 guile-3.0.2  6.9MiB                                                                                1.9MiB/s 00:04 [##################] 100.0%
 gnutls-3.6.15  1.7MiB                                                                              2.8MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 openldap-2.4.57  1.2MiB                                                                            2.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
 curl-7.76.0-doc  624KiB                                                                            994KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 nghttp2-1.41.0-lib  89KiB                                                                          2.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 openldap-2.4.50  1.2MiB                                                                            2.2MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 curl-7.76.0  385KiB                                                                                1.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
 expat-2.2.9  95KiB                                                                                 188KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 curl-7.74.0  379KiB                                                                                568KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 git-minimal-2.31.1  4.1MiB                                                                         2.2MiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
 gnutls-3.6.15-doc  1.0MiB                                                                          3.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 zlib-1.2.11  94KiB                                                                                16.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 gcc-7.5.0  38.4MiB                                                                                 8.2MiB/s 00:05 [##################] 100.0%
 gnutls-3.6.15-debug  4.6MiB                                                                        6.0MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
 gmp-6.2.0  583KiB                                                                                  2.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libffi-3.3  54KiB                                                                                  3.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libgc-8.0.4  224KiB                                                                                5.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libgpg-error-1.37  315KiB                                                                          7.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libltdl-2.4.6  52KiB                                                                               4.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libgcrypt-1.8.5  612KiB                                                                            8.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libunistring-0.9.10  794KiB                                                                        5.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 guile-gcrypt-0.3.0  241KiB                                                                         3.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 pkg-config-0.29.2  498KiB                                                                          3.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 guile-3.0.2  6.9MiB                                                                                5.4MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
building /gnu/store/sflmgcfcdwizj7iyd3pfksdvrkc3pskb-config.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/7k17dvmcrdicjsdxmpvhss4p3i3d70j5-git.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/j9s3n7iqvh8pqkxkwy91nq3qynr1nby7-hash.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/6wb5fip9fzj9iz699316f5768gbfw7a4-module-import.drv...
building /gnu/store/llcxy6qqwi13xd6kixpsync385sbnm4g-module-import.drv...
building /gnu/store/8jk00s8dxixdm1018qlgxl62q5cdyw9r-module-import-compiled.drv...
building /gnu/store/nx968n14llppf0dpz9ad0pcb3jl6xc4j-module-import-compiled.drv...
building /gnu/store/kkl7fp12y1y0h2a5p9ym4azs56dsyq86-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
Computing Guix derivation for 'x86_64-linux'... \Backtrace:
          15 (primitive-load "/gnu/store/xp7pb0hdzicrrwz86b0fj89sy94lg6kg-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    155:9 14 (_ _)
    159:9 13 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
    152:2 12 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
    152:2 11 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2180:24 10 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7fce3a8380f0> _ #:guile-for-build _ #:system _ #:target _)
In ./guix/self.scm:
   1359:2  9 (_ _)
In ./guix/packages.scm:
  2035:17  8 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fce3a8380f0>)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2180:24  7 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7fce3a8380f0> _ #:guile-for-build _ #:system _ #:target _)
   2008:8  6 (_ _)
  2052:38  5 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fce39a3aeb0>)
In ./guix/grafts.scm:
   325:16  4 (graft-derivation #<store-connection 256.99 7fce39a3aeb0> #<derivation /gnu/store/q67w4brx37iyjyxh4x9y?> ?)
    287:4  3 (_ #<vlist ()>)
    175:4  2 (non-self-references #<store-connection 256.99 7fce39a3aeb0> #<procedure 7fce39b32620 at ./guix/grafts?> ?)
   177:20  1 (_ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  1419:15  0 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fce39a3aeb0> _ _)

./guix/store.scm:1419:15: ERROR:
  1. &store-protocol-error:
      message: "`/usr/bin/guix substitute' died unexpectedly"
      status: 1
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program '/gnu/store/xp7pb0hdzicrrwz86b0fj89sy94lg6kg-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version: "b0b988c41c9e0e591274495a1b2d6f27fcdae15a"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "1.3.0"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.