Subject: Re: bug#69293: 30.0.50; cc-mode doesn't support "if consteval"
From: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
To: Herman, Géza <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 21:12:34 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello, Géza.

On Mon, Mar 25, 2024 at 10:37:14 +0100, Herman, Géza wrote:
> Hi Alan,

> I agree, "if consteval" looks weird indeed.

> With your patch, "if consteval" indents correctly.  I used cc-mode 
> with your patch for a day, haven't noticed any newly introduced 
> bugs.

Thanks for doing the testing.  I've now committed the patch and I'm
closing the bug with this post.

> Thank you, and get better!
> Géza

> Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]> writes:

[ .... ]

-- 
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).