Subject: 29.2; Visual line mode line spacing text property
From: Psionic K <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 15:23:33 +0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

In visual line mode, setting `line-spacing' and `line-height' text
property on whole lines only correctly displays lines terminating in a
newline

Steps to reproduce:

1. open a buffer in fundamental mode
2. M-x visual line mode
3. Write a bunch of text with no newlines
4. Evaluate (add-text-properties (mark) (point) '(line-spacing 2.0))
5. Press RET somewhere in the paragraph or at the end

Observe that only the line that terminates in newline respects the
property and that this does not respect user intent with
visual-line-mode.

In GNU Emacs 29.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
 version 1.18.0, Xaw3d scroll bars) of 2024-01-19
Repository revision: emacs-29.2
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101009
System Description: NixOS 23.05 (Stoat)

Configured using:
 'configure
 --prefix=/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2
 --disable-build-details --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-xft --with-cairo --with-native-compilation --with-tree-sitter'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH:
/nix/store/p5pbh8jc1k1kfqhi25ldg4mdfclpdn23-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp:
  value of $EMACSNATIVELOADPATH:
/nix/store/p5pbh8jc1k1kfqhi25ldg4mdfclpdn23-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/native-lisp:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=kime
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  idle-org-agenda-mode: t
  nerd-icons-ivy-rich-mode: t
  ivy-rich-project-root-cache-mode: t
  ivy-rich-mode: t
  counsel-projectile-mode: t
  ivy-prescient-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  envrc-global-mode: t
  envrc-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  parrot-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  default-text-scale-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  global-jinx-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  elpaca-use-package-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/lispy/elpa hides
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/ivy/elpa
/nix/store/p8ik8k2s96xh2y8ibaq4zwr36m9n3q1s-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
hides /nix/store/p5pbh8jc1k1kfqhi25ldg4mdfclpdn23-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
/nix/store/p8ik8k2s96xh2y8ibaq4zwr36m9n3q1s-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
hides /nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/transient/transient hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/transient
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-docview hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-bibtex hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-src hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-groovy hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-man hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-table hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-org hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-makefile hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-lilypond hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-refile hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-sql hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-persist hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-attach hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-archive hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-sqlite hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-cycle hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-maxima hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-eww hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-scheme hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-rmail hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-mouse hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-awk hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-forth hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-capture hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-eval hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-texinfo hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-dot hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-attach-git hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-java hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-ocaml hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-fortran hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-julia hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/oc-csl hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-ref hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-colview hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-octave hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-keys hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-html hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-doi hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/oc-bibtex hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-lisp hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-bbdb hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-koma-letter hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-info hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-matlab hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-w3m hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-icalendar hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-org hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-goto hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-irc hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-macro hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-ditaa hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-crypt hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-tangle hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-latex hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-faces hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-indent hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-inlinetask hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-shell hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-version hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-version
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-clock hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-habit hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-pcomplete hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-css hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-man hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-publish hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-C hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-timer hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/oc-biblatex hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-gnuplot hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-tempo hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-ctags hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-perl hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-feed hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/oc-basic hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-lob hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-ascii hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ol
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-agenda hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-screen hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-python hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-protocol hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-macs hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-mhe hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-beamer hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-odt hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-ruby hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-sed hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-list hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-sass hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-plantuml hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-calc hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-md hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-datetree hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-entities hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-fold-core hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-fold hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-gnus hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/oc hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/oc
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-plot hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-js hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-id hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-R hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-eshell hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-compat hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-clojure hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-loaddefs hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-latex hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-lint hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-table hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-duration hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-haskell hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ox
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-eshell hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/oc-natbib hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-processing hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-lua hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-num hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-num
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-footnote hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-comint hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-mobile hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-core hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-element hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/org-element
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-exp hides
/nix/store/83csl1ckkydzwqdaj20dmpyfl1sfgyym-emacs-unstable-29.2/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/org/ob-exp

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug cl-print cal-iso chatgpt-shell
shell-maker eshell esh-mode esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io
esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util thai-util thai-word apropos
descr-text helpful cc-langs cc-vars cc-defs trace info-look elisp-refs
re-builder eat term/xterm xterm term disp-table ehelp yaml-mode view
lsp-jq lsp-zig lsp-tilt lsp-steep lsp-svelte lsp-sqls lsp-solidity
lsp-ruby-syntax-tree lsp-ruby-lsp lsp-yaml lsp-xml lsp-vimscript
lsp-vhdl lsp-volar lsp-vetur lsp-html lsp-verilog lsp-vala lsp-v
lsp-typeprof lsp-ttcn3 lsp-toml lsp-terraform lsp-tex lsp-sorbet
lsp-solargraph lsp-semgrep lsp-rust lsp-rubocop lsp-rf lsp-ruff-lsp
lsp-remark lsp-racket lsp-r lsp-purescript lsp-pylsp lsp-pyls lsp-pwsh
lsp-php lsp-pls lsp-perlnavigator lsp-perl lsp-openscad lsp-ocaml
lsp-mojo lsp-magik lsp-nix lsp-nim lsp-nginx lsp-move lsp-mint lsp-mdx
lsp-marksman lsp-markdown lsp-lua lsp-kotlin lsp-json lsp-javascript
lsp-idris lsp-haxe lsp-groovy lsp-hack lsp-graphql lsp-glsl lsp-gleam
lsp-golangci-lint lsp-gdscript lsp-fsharp lsp-fortran lsp-eslint
lsp-erlang lsp-emmet lsp-elixir lsp-elm lsp-dockerfile lsp-dhall lsp-d
lsp-cypher lsp-css lsp-csharp gnutls lsp-crystal lsp-credo lsp-cmake
lsp-clojure lsp-semantic-tokens lsp-clangd lsp-bufls lsp-go
lsp-completion lsp-beancount lsp-bash lsp-astro lsp-asm lsp-awk
lsp-autotools lsp-ansible lsp-angular lsp-ada lsp-actionscript lsp-mode
lsp-protocol spinner network-stream nsm markdown-mode ht nix-ts-mode
dired-aux nerd-icons-dired tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat parse-time magit-patch
magit-subtree magit-gitignore magit-ediff goto-addr vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src
vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view vc bug-reference mule-util
magit-extras idle-org-agenda org-agenda face-remap vc-git vc-dispatcher
org-appear org-modern org-transclusion org-transclusion-font-lock
org-transclusion-src-lines text-clone oc-basic ol-eww eww url-queue shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg xml dom mm-url gnus nnheader range
ol-irc ol-info ol-docview doc-view image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex
iso8601 jka-compr ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi pulse nerd-icons-ivy-rich
ivy-rich counsel-projectile ivy-prescient counsel swiper prescient
char-fold ivy ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir doom-themes-ext-org
projectile-ripgrep ripgrep projectile lisp-mnt grep compile ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs time lispy hydra lv lispy-inline edebug
help-fns radix-tree lispy-tags mode-local zoutline org-ml org-present
unfill org-coke moc org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline avl-tree org-make-toc adaptive-wrap diary-lib
diary-loaddefs org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-src sh-script smie executable ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list
org-footnote org-faces org-entities ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs noutline outline
rainbow-delimiters company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags
fileloop generator xref company-gtags company-files company-clang
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf company-cmake
company-semantic company-template company-bbdb transducers pos-tip envrc
inheritenv git-gutter git-modes gitignore-mode gitconfig-mode conf-mode
gitattributes-mode git-messenger popup dashboard dashboard-widgets ffap
thingatpt hl-todo doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core shrink-path f s nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces
nerd-icons-data nerd-icons-data-mdicon nerd-icons-data-flicon
nerd-icons-data-codicon nerd-icons-data-devicon nerd-icons-data-sucicon
nerd-icons-data-wicon nerd-icons-data-faicon nerd-icons-data-powerline
nerd-icons-data-octicon nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon
parrot parrot-progress parrot-rotate magit-bookmark magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit package browse-url url-handlers magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip
magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode
git-commit log-edit message sendmail yank-media puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
gnus-util time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor shell pcomplete
magit-mode magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm dash
posimacs-dark-theme doom-themes doom-themes-base default-text-scale
yaml-pro yaml-pro-edit treesit yaml exec-path-from-shell yasnippet
company orderless list-environment nixpkgs-fmt reformatter screencap
transient hide-mode-line visual-fill-column edmacro kmacro keycast
format-spec keypression vlf-setup vlf advice vlf-base vlf-tune keyfreq
mandelbrot snow color restart-emacs desktop frameset server keymap-utils
info-colors info sicp macrostep elisp-depend general avy rotate
command-log autorevert filenotify ws-butler cus-start gcmh
transducers-autoloads erk-autoloads license-templates-autoloads
transient-showcase-autoloads nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads
clippy-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads envrc-autoloads inheritenv-autoloads
eat-autoloads git-gutter-autoloads git-modes-autoloads
git-messenger-autoloads popup-autoloads magit-todos-autoloads
async-autoloads pcre2el-autoloads dashboard-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads
doom-modeline-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads nerd-icons-dired-autoloads
parrot-autoloads champagne-autoloads posframe-autoloads
doom-themes-autoloads default-text-scale-autoloads yaml-pro-autoloads
yaml-autoloads kubernetes-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads
request-autoloads k8s-mode-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
nix-ts-mode-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
orderless-autoloads lsp-ivy-autoloads company-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads
lsp-mode-autoloads ht-autoloads spinner-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads list-environment-autoloads nixpkgs-fmt-autoloads
reformatter-autoloads org-ml-autoloads org-present-autoloads
org-tree-slide-autoloads unfill-autoloads screencap-autoloads
org-coke-autoloads moc-autoloads hide-mode-line-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads org-make-toc-autoloads
org-transclusion-autoloads org-modern-autoloads orgit-autoloads
magit-autoloads git-commit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads org-appear-autoloads idle-org-agenda-autoloads
adaptive-wrap-autoloads org-loaddefs counsel-projectile-autoloads
projectile-ripgrep-autoloads ripgrep-autoloads projectile-autoloads
counsel-autoloads nerd-icons-ivy-rich-autoloads nerd-icons-autoloads
ivy-rich-autoloads ivy-prescient-autoloads prescient-autoloads
keycast-autoloads keypression-autoloads sudo-edit-autoloads
vlf-autoloads keyfreq-autoloads mandelbrot-autoloads snow-autoloads
restart-emacs-autoloads keymap-utils-autoloads debbugs-autoloads
helpful-autoloads f-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads s-autoloads
info-colors-autoloads macrostep-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
lispy-autoloads ace-window-autoloads iedit-autoloads swiper-autoloads
ivy-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads zoutline-autoloads
flycheck-package-autoloads flycheck-autoloads dash-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads elisp-depend-autoloads
package-lint-autoloads transient-autoloads general-autoloads
chatgpt-shell-autoloads shell-maker-autoloads avy-autoloads
rotate-autoloads command-log-autoloads ws-butler-autoloads
gcmh-autoloads init emacscustom-extra posimacs-init posimacs-jinx jinx
pcase posimacs-terminal ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind
ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util posimacs-style hl-line
shortdoc posimacs-prog posimacs-org posimacs-extras posimacs-elisp ert
ewoc debug backtrace find-func ielm comint ansi-osc ansi-color
help-at-pt posimacs-bindings posimacs-ai windmove project recentf
tree-widget bookmark text-property-search saveplace delsel repeat
pixel-scroll cua-base ring elpaca-menu-elpa elpaca-menu-melpa
elpaca-menu-org scratch-pkgs cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit auto-compile
comp comp-cstr warnings icons rx no-littering compat cl-extra help-mode
elpaca-use-package use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-core scratch-pkgs-autoloads auto-compile-autoloads
no-littering-autoloads compat-autoloads elpaca-use-package-autoloads
elpaca-log elpaca-ui url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util url-parse
auth-source eieio eieio-core password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars mailcap cl-seq cl-macs gv elpaca
elpaca-process cl-loaddefs cl-lib elpaca-autoloads posimacs-early-init
rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2163872 929134)
 (symbols 48 80374 1)
 (strings 32 481307 174839)
 (string-bytes 1 13761472)
 (vectors 16 145023)
 (vector-slots 8 3860061 1278863)
 (floats 8 1610 4635)
 (intervals 56 66703 27582)
 (buffers 984 79))