Subject: 30.0.50; thing-at-point for an e-mail adress stops at "."
From: Titus Müller <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2024 14:25:08 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

When I use (thing-at-point 'email) and point is on an e-mail adress like [email-masked], thing-at-point only gets [email-masked] and loses the first part before the "." character. This happens after I upgraded from 29.1 to emacs 30.0.50.

Thank you for looking into this!

Best regards

Titus

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.38, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-01-23 built on Zenbook-Titus
Repository revision: 13c7249105ec0d1a070c6d4e9f73f3c21d905bc8
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101007
System Description: Ubuntu 23.10

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr/local --without-compress-install
 --with-native-compilation --with-mailutils --with-xml2
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xwidgets --with-rsvg'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG
SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XDBE XIM
XINPUT2 XPM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Outline

Minor modes in effect:
  dired-recent-mode: t
  dired-hist-mode: t
  treemacs-icons-dired-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  mu4e-column-faces-mode: t
  mu4e-modeline-mode: t
  emms-mode-line-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-display-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  vertico-multiform-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  undo-fu-session-global-mode: t
  undo-fu-session-mode: t
  point-history-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  org-super-agenda-mode: t
  typo-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  spacious-padding-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  olivetti-mode: t
  buffer-face-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/themes/doom-solarized-light-theme hides /home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/doom-themes-20230221.610/doom-solarized-light-theme
~/.emacs.d/themes/doom-themes hides /home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/doom-themes-20230221.610/doom-themes
~/.emacs.d/themes/doom-themes-base hides /home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/doom-themes-20230221.610/doom-themes-base
/home/titus/.emacs.d/lisp/iflipb/iflipb hides /home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/iflipb-20220612.858/iflipb
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20231030.1943/transient hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/bind-key-20221209.2013/bind-key hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/bind-key
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20221209.2013/use-package-ensure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20221209.2013/use-package hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20221209.2013/use-package-delight hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20221209.2013/use-package-jump hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20221209.2013/use-package-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20221209.2013/use-package-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20221209.2013/use-package-diminish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20221209.2013/use-package-bind-key hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/oc-natbib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-fold-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ol-doi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/oc-biblatex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ol-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-refile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-cycle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-persist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/oc-csl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-fold hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/oc-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-julia hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/oc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/titus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.17/oc-basic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic

Features:
(shadow emacsbug network-stream url-http url-gw nsm url-auth gnus-cite
smiley url-cache shr-color mm-archive mail-extr textsec uni-scripts
idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check qp org-ql-find
org-ql-completing-read org-ql-search org-ql-view transient ov crm
compile consult-imenu consult-dir consult-org consult goto-chg cus-start
org-superstar org-indent oc-basic ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail
ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect ol-docview doc-view image-mode
exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi dired-recent
dired-hist vertico-grid iflipb dired-narrow dired-open dired-hacks-utils
dired-x wdired diredfl dired-aux treemacs-icons-dired treemacs
treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode
treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags xref project treemacs-interface
treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode filenotify
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations
treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope pulse treemacs-faces
treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros misearch
multi-isearch shortdoc vertico-directory help-fns radix-tree
org-auto-tangle ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox async jka-compr org-ql
peg org-duration dired-toggle-sudo gnus-dired mu4e-column-faces
org-contacts org-capture mu4e mu4e-org mu4e-notification notifications
mu4e-main mu4e-view gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
gnutls dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus nnheader range mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft
mu4e-actions smtpmail mu4e-search mu4e-lists mu4e-bookmarks mu4e-mark
mu4e-message shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom flow-fill mule-util
mu4e-contacts mu4e-update mu4e-folders mu4e-context mu4e-query-items
mu4e-server mu4e-modeline mu4e-vars mu4e-helpers mu4e-config mu4e-window
ido message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev gmm-utils
mu4e-obsolete inline switch-buffer-functions hl-line ct hsluv color
request mailheader mail-utils pass f f-shortdoc imenu password-store
with-editor server auth-source-pass emms-mpris pcase dbus
emms-librefm-stream xml emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-limit
emms-i18n emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode
emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort
emms-volume emms-volume-sndioctl emms-volume-mixerctl emms-volume-pulse
emms-volume-amixer emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd tq emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams emms-show-all
emms-tag-editor emms-tag-tracktag emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache
emms-info-native emms-info-native-spc emms-info-native-mp3
emms-info-native-ogg emms-info-native-opus emms-info-native-flac
emms-info-native-vorbis bindat emms-info-exiftool emms-info-tinytag
emms-info-metaflac emms-info-opusinfo emms-info-ogginfo
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mpv emms-playing-time
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file thingatpt locate dired dired-loaddefs emms-history
emms-info-mp3info emms-info emms-later-do emms-setup emms emms-compat
derived ob-gnuplot orderless marginalia vertico-multiform vertico compat
ls-lisp undo-fu-session display-line-numbers bookmark
text-property-search point-history popwin recentf tree-widget delsel
org-super-agenda ts ht s dash org-habit org-agenda org-element
org-persist org-id avl-tree generator org-refile org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities disp-table noutline outline
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs advice find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs hydra lv typo time
spacious-padding mixed-pitch use-package-ensure
modus-vivendi-tritanopia-theme modus-operandi-tritanopia-theme
modus-vivendi-deuteranopia-theme modus-operandi-deuteranopia-theme
modus-vivendi-tinted-theme modus-operandi-tinted-theme
modus-vivendi-theme modus-operandi-theme cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit
modus-themes edmacro kmacro use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-core olivetti face-remap cap-words superword subword comp
comp-cstr cl-extra warnings icons comp-run comp-common saveplace
tramp-sh tramp rx trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-message
help-mode tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc ring
parse-time iso8601 time-date format-spec ansi-color tramp-loaddefs
savehist finder-inf all-the-icons-autoloads biome-autoloads
consult-autoloads deft-autoloads diredfl-autoloads doom-themes-autoloads
emms-autoloads google-translate-autoloads goto-last-change-autoloads
marginalia-autoloads olivetti-autoloads orderless-autoloads
async-autoloads org-contacts-autoloads org-ql-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads org-superstar-autoloads
org-web-tools-autoloads esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads org-autoloads
ov-autoloads pass-autoloads password-store-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads
peg-autoloads plz-autoloads popup-autoloads spacious-padding-autoloads
tablist-autoloads transient-autoloads undo-fu-session-autoloads
vertico-autoloads info compat-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x
multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 4417324 369181) (symbols 48 63254 42)
 (strings 32 802022 39380) (string-bytes 1 13189284)
 (vectors 16 106559) (vector-slots 8 2113101 186917)
 (floats 8 1030 15805) (intervals 56 169453 4765) (buffers 976 35))