Subject: Re: bug#68723: Unmatched parenthesis in FAST-DEMO?
From: Felix Lechner <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Felix Lechner via Bug-hyperbole via <[email-masked]>, Mats Lidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 09:16:11 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Mats,

On Fri, Jan 26 2024, Mats Lidell wrote:

> you are using the latest stable release of Hyperbole, version 8?

I installed your package from ELPA, which looked like a release for
general availability.

> I checked the behavior in the latest development version and I could
> not recreate it there.

In that case, it's okay to ignore this report. I would, however,
recommend cutting a release when the time is right.

> Can you give that a try?

Unfortunately, I cannot. My Emacs hacking skills are limited. In
addition, I use EXWM, which makes restarts painful.

Closing this report for now. Thank you for your nifty piece of software!

Kind regards
Felix