Subject: 30.0.50; [PATCH] Delete pre-release remainder in NEWS.27
From: Arash Esbati <[email-masked]>
To: "emacs-bugs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2024 23:12:40 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi all,

I think there is a small pre-release remainder in NEWS.27:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
diff --git a/etc/NEWS.27 b/etc/NEWS.27
index 2617e1a48f4..080568433c2 100644
--- a/etc/NEWS.27
+++ b/etc/NEWS.27
@@ -28,7 +28,6 @@ If set to a non-nil value which isn't a function, resize the mini
 frame using the new function 'fit-mini-frame-to-buffer' which won't
 skip leading or trailing empty lines of the buffer.

-+++
 ** Update IRC-related references to point to Libera.Chat.
 In June 2021, the Free Software Foundation and the GNU Project moved
 their official IRC channels from the Freenode network to Libera.Chat
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Best, Arash