Subject: 30.0.50; native-comp test failure
From: john muhl <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 20:13:58 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Bisect says 1998039f7a8 is the first bad commit. Log attached.

  cd emacs
  ./autogen.sh
  ./configure
  make
  cd test && make src/comp-tests.log

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu) of 2024-01-16 built
 on thelio
Repository revision: f19f5604deb72c4d548702b2d9b8565805ffbca1
Repository branch: master
System Description: Fedora Linux 39 (Thirty Nine)

Configured using:
 'configure --without-x'

onfigured features:
ACL DBUS GMP GNUTLS GPM JSON LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS
TREE_SITTER XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message mailcap yank-media puny dired
dnd dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg
rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util time-date subr-x mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader cl-loaddefs
cl-lib sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring tool-bar
comp-run comp-common regexp-opt rx term/xterm xterm byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple
cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 89790 8818) (symbols 48 6695 0) (strings 32 25304 2410)
 (string-bytes 1 844300) (vectors 16 13257)
 (vector-slots 8 132961 7469) (floats 8 34 1) (intervals 56 254 0)
 (buffers 984 11))