Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Enable tests for python-h5py
From: Troy Figiel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2023 12:52:32 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

While writing a different package definition, I noticed python-h5py does
not have any of its tests enabled. To make the tests pass, only two new
packages needed to be added to the native inputs.

A total of 130 dependent packages would need to be rebuilt. Although it
seems unlikely that only adding tests would break dependent builds, I
checked that locally all dependent packages that could be built before
this patch series, can still be built when these patches are applied (at
least for x86_64-linux).

Troy Figiel (2):
  gnu: python-h5py: Enable tests.
  gnu: python-h5py: Reformat with guix style.

 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm | 30 +++++++++++++-----------------
 1 file changed, 13 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)

base-commit: 2a242e86379ebddbdddf2927f26e5e27a98fc605
-- 
2.40.1