Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Update labwc, wlroots, and shuffle some deps around
From: Ahmad Draidi <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Ahmad Draidi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2023 17:21:59 +0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Guix!

The notable change in this patch series is that it updates wlroots to 0.17 since
it's required by labwc 0.7, but also retains wlroots 0.16 as wlroots-0.16 and
switches wlroots users to it, since they don't support 0.17 yet.

Ahmad Draidi (3):
  gnu: Add libdisplay-info.
  gnu: Update wlroots to 0.17.1.
  gnu: labwc: Update to 0.7.0.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |  1 +
 gnu/packages/freedesktop.scm                  | 40 ++++++++++++++++
 .../patches/wlroots-hwdata-fallback.patch     | 46 +++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/wm.scm                           | 41 +++++++++++++----
 gnu/packages/zig-xyz.scm                      |  2 +-
 5 files changed, 119 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/wlroots-hwdata-fallback.patch

base-commit: 4d8b93e865ba71d2baa606d11529c3ecb5f14aea
-- 
2.41.0