Subject: [PATCH] Fix previous page and next page tooltips in doc-view.el
From: Daniel Martín <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2023 00:04:39 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Tags: patch

In docview.el, the toolbar icons used to navigate to the previous and
next pages have incorrect tooltips.  I've attached a patch to address
this issue.  Thanks.

From 0e3fd24ab6e6325c2239d3da690dd05fa9fa065c Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: =?UTF-8?q?Daniel=20Mart=C3=ADn?= <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2023 23:58:36 +0100
Subject: [PATCH] Fix previous page and next page tooltips in doc-view.el

* lisp/doc-view.el (doc-view-tool-bar-map): Fix toolbar items to go to
next and previous pages in a document.
* etc/images/prev-page.pbm: Rename icon that moves to the previous page.
* etc/images/prev-page.xpm: The same for the icon in XPM format.
---
 etc/images/{last-page.pbm => prev-page.pbm} | Bin
 etc/images/{last-page.xpm => prev-page.xpm} |   0
 lisp/doc-view.el                            |   6 +++---
 3 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
 rename etc/images/{last-page.pbm => prev-page.pbm} (100%)
 rename etc/images/{last-page.xpm => prev-page.xpm} (100%)

diff --git a/etc/images/last-page.pbm b/etc/images/prev-page.pbm
similarity index 100%
rename from etc/images/last-page.pbm
rename to etc/images/prev-page.pbm
diff --git a/etc/images/last-page.xpm b/etc/images/prev-page.xpm
similarity index 100%
rename from etc/images/last-page.xpm
rename to etc/images/prev-page.xpm
diff --git a/lisp/doc-view.el b/lisp/doc-view.el
index 2fdb49f3e42..d6063a39ef6 100644
--- a/lisp/doc-view.el
+++ b/lisp/doc-view.el
@@ -695,15 +695,15 @@ doc-view-tool-bar-map
                                    :enable 'doc-view--current-search-matches
                                    :help "Move to the next search result.")
     (define-key-after map [separator-2] menu-bar-separator)
-    (tool-bar-local-item-from-menu 'doc-view-previous-page "last-page"
+    (tool-bar-local-item-from-menu 'doc-view-previous-page "prev-page"
                                    map doc-view-mode-map :vert-only t
                                    :enable '(> (doc-view-current-page) 1)
-                                   :help "Move to the next page.")
+                                   :help "Move to the previous page.")
     (tool-bar-local-item-from-menu 'doc-view-next-page "next-page"
                                    map doc-view-mode-map :vert-only t
                                    :enable '(< (doc-view-current-page)
                                                (doc-view-last-page-number))
-                                   :help "Move to the last page.")
+                                   :help "Move to the next page.")
     map)
   "Like the default `tool-bar-map', but with additions for DocView.")
 
-- 
2.42.0