Subject: 23.1
From: Michael Walter <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 23:37:42 +0200 (CEST)
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

hallo,
after starting emacs:
i.e. with
emacs test.txt &
the following message appears many times:
** (emacs:5772): CRITICAL **: murrine_style_draw_box: assertion `height >= 
-1' failed

best regards
m.w.

+-----------------------------------------+---------------------------+
|   Michael WALTER                        |  Phone:  +49-33762-77-264 |
|   Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron DESY |  Fax:    +49-33762-77-330 |
|                                         |  E-Mail: [email-masked]    |
|   Platanenallee 6                       |                           |
|   D-15738 Zeuthen                       |  Home Phone:              |
|   Germany                               |          +49-30-4451153   |
+-----------------------------------------+---------------------------+