Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Update libtorrent-rasterbar and dependent programs
From: Tomas Volf <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Tomas Volf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 00:19:54 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This series updates libtorrent-rasterbar and programs that do depend on it.

Some of these patches (for example version update of qbittorrent) could have
been sent separately, however due to split to libtorrent-rasterbar and
libtorrent-rasterbar-1.2 it seems better to send it as one series, so that the
big picture is visible.  And I was editing the package definitions anyway.

Tomas Volf (5):
  gnu: libtorrent-rasterbar: Update to 1.2.19.
  gnu: deluge: Update to 2.1.1.
  gnu: qbittorrent-enhanced: Update to 4.6.1.10.
  gnu: qbittorrent: Update to 4.6.2.
  gnu: libtorrent-rasterbar: Update to 2.0.9.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   1 +
 gnu/packages/bittorrent.scm                   |  96 ++++--
 gnu/packages/enlightenment.scm                |   2 +-
 .../libtorrent-rasterbar-fix-tests.patch      | 304 ++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 379 insertions(+), 24 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/libtorrent-rasterbar-fix-tests.patch

base-commit: bdbb9dc27a590b08651d058f06a42caa26e04abb
--
2.41.0