Subject: Re: [bug#67451] [PATCH] licenses: Add CC-PDDC license.
From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
To: Aaron Covrig via Guix-patches via <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 17:17:51 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Tue, Nov 28, 2023 at 01:12:33PM -0500, Aaron Covrig via Guix-patches via wrote:
> Good question, I'm slowly trying to run through some rust packages
> (mostly in crates-io.scm) with the intent of upgrading nu-shell
> (currently quite out of date to the extent that most online
> documenation is now dubious with new features added and a lot of
> commands removed or changed). While adding and upgrading packages, I
> ran across the rust package `pwd` (https://crates.io/crates/pwd/1.4.0)
> which uses this license.
> 
> There is a slim chance the author might be willing to update the
> package to a dual license, but it seemed like adding this would still
> be useful for completeness sake (and in the case that they aren't able
> to be reached easily).

Thanks for working on the Rust packages and looking ahead towards
needing this license.

I'm going to put this patch on the backburner for now, until we actually
have some patches that need this license. When the time comes, we can
reopen this ticket.