Subject: [PATCH] Fix CBZ file detection in doc-view-mode
From: Morgan Smith <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 12:40:35 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Tags: patch

When opening a CBZ file I get the message "doc-view-set-doc-type:
Conflicting types: name says (cbz) but content says (epub odf)".

Looking at the end of `doc-view-set-doc-type` (lisp/doc-view.el:2141)
it's pretty obvious why and it has an easy fix.  In fact we already did
this fix once before for ODF files as you can see at bug#54947 which
resulted in commit b3ff4905388834994ff26d9d033d6bc62b094c1c

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
3.24.37, cairo version 1.16.0)
System Description: Guix System

Configured using:
 'configure
CONFIG_SHELL=/gnu/store/v9p25q9l5nnaixkhpap5rnymmwbhf9rp-bash-minimal-5.1.16/bin/bash
SHELL=/gnu/store/v9p25q9l5nnaixkhpap5rnymmwbhf9rp-bash-minimal-5.1.16/bin/bash
--prefix=/gnu/store/zfggiiqcxwzb5v48fb6cjkznvcwa12v8-emacs-next-pgtk-git.2117490
--enable-fast-install --with-pgtk --with-cairo --with-modules
--with-native-compilation=aot --disable-build-details'

From 1bf925a0ceb43f5472d63e1a8de456d19bb39b73 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Morgan Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 12:31:39 -0500
Subject: [PATCH] Fix CBZ file detection in doc-view-mode

* lisp/doc-view.el (doc-view-set-doc-type): Fix CBZ file detection

This fix is almost identical to the previous fix for ODF file
detection in bug#54947 which resulted in commit
b3ff4905388834994ff26d9d033d6bc62b094c1c
---
 lisp/doc-view.el | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/lisp/doc-view.el b/lisp/doc-view.el
index fb51661caac..2fdb49f3e42 100644
--- a/lisp/doc-view.el
+++ b/lisp/doc-view.el
@@ -2133,7 +2133,7 @@ doc-view-set-doc-type
             ;; zip-archives, so that this same association is used for
             ;; cbz files. This is fine, as cbz files should be handled
             ;; like epub anyway.
-            ((looking-at "PK") '(epub odf))))))
+            ((looking-at "PK") '(epub odf cbz))))))
     (setq-local
      doc-view-doc-type
      (car (or (nreverse (seq-intersection name-types content-types #'eq))
-- 
2.41.0