Subject: Re: [bug#67072] [PATCH v2 0/4] Helping diagnose substitute setup issues
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Josselin Poiret <[email-masked]>, Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>, Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>, Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>, Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 23:52:10 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Changes since v1:
>
>   • Gracefully handle unreadable /etc/guix/acl file in ‘guix weather’;
>
>   • Simplify ‘guix weather’ warning message when the daemon does not
>     support the ‘substitute-urls’ RPC.

I went ahead and pushed these changes:

  4348947c74 weather: Report unauthorized substitute servers.
  7e11369586 weather: Use the same substitute URLs as guix-daemon.
  f63a8c5ca2 challenge: Use the same substitute URLs as guix-daemon.
  1e47148f46 daemon: Implement ‘substitute-urls’ RPC.

Thanks again for your feedback!

Ludo’.