Subject: bug report
From: Mark Owen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2023 18:25:32 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

marko@marko-EliteBook-840-G4:~$ guix pull
Updating channel 'flat' from Git repository at '
https://github.com/flatwhatson/guix-channel.git'...
Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at '
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to 71d54f3 (31 new
commits)...
Building from these channels:
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git 71d54f3
  flat      https://github.com/flatwhatson/guix-channel.git b62ba32
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
building
/gnu/store/zwmzqq608a0b6nbvkbkh36084a748y7p-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
/substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
/guix substitute: warning: while fetching
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/mzfkrxd4w8vqrmyrx169wj8wyw7r8i37-bash:
server is somewhat slow
guix substitute: warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists
Backtrace:
          16 (primitive-load "/gnu/store/d9z2dbbhdrb25wa4am76hxjj0rz?")
In guix/ui.scm:
   2185:7 15 (run-guix . _)
  2148:10 14 (run-guix-command _ . _)
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
  1752:10 13 (with-exception-handler _ _ #:unwind? _ # _)
  1752:10 12 (with-exception-handler _ _ #:unwind? _ # _)
In guix/scripts/substitute.scm:
   771:15 11 (_)
In ice-9/exceptions.scm:
   406:15 10 (process-substitution #<output: file 4> _ "/gnu/store/?" ?)
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
  1752:10  9 (with-exception-handler _ _ #:unwind? _ # _)
In guix/scripts/substitute.scm:
    479:9  8 (_)
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
  1747:15  7 (with-exception-handler #<procedure 7f29aec13660 at ic?> ?)
  1685:16  6 (raise-exception _ #:continuable? _)
  1683:16  5 (raise-exception _ #:continuable? _)
Backtrace:
          17 (primitive-load
"/gnu/store/dhb3s7m4c1n1lfixj5lcjf3pw4phqj8m-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    155:9 16 (_ _)
    159:9 15 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> ?)
?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
    152:2 14 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
    152:2 13 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2168:24 12 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7fcf615bd0a0>
#<procedure 7fcf4c3feb40 at ./guix/self.scm:13?> ?)
   1996:8 11 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fcf615bd0a0>)
In ./guix/gexp.scm:
   299:22 10 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fcf615bd0a0>)
   1180:2  9 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fcf615bd0a0>)
   1046:2  8 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fcf615bd0a0>)
    892:4  7 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fcf615bd0a0>)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2053:12  6 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fcf615bd0a0>)
   1401:5  5 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 7fcf615bd0a0>
#<procedure 7fcf467e2640 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
  1417:15  4 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fcf615bd0a0>
("/gnu/store/qqfia834s3f2kymjmphiyxapwfkqz62k-guix-daemon-?") ?)
  1417:15  3 (loop #f)
   711:11  2 (process-stderr #<store-connection 256.99 7fcf615bd0a0> _)
In ./guix/serialization.scm:
   101:11  1 (read-int #<input-output: file 10>)
     79:6  0 (get-bytevector-n* #<input-output: file 10> 8)

./guix/serialization.scm:79:6: In procedure get-bytevector-n*:
ERROR:
  1. &nar-error:
      file: #f
      port: #<input-output: file 10>
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/dhb3s7m4c1n1lfixj5lcjf3pw4phqj8m-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"71d54f3ac451527d3c741bc1209f6b03329f8571"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "00fd6895322d0b1fd774e79494cfcad721b50b8d"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.

marko@marko-EliteBook-840-G4:~$