Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Update openfoam and fix bugs
From: reza <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Cc: reza <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 09:00:35 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This patch series fixes a bug in openfoam-org which expects the source folder
name to be in a specific format. It also uses now a factory function
openfoam-package to generate the openfoam-org and openfoam-com package because
the version string used in an inherited package is fixed to version of the
parent package. The factory function now cleans the source tree which is
incorporated into the package making the build reproducible.

The packages openfoam-org and openfoam-com were also update to version 11 and
2306 respectively.

Reza Housseini (3):
  gnu: Add openfoam-package.
  gnu: openfoam-org: Update to 11.
  gnu: openfoam-com: Update to 2306.

 gnu/packages/simulation.scm | 691 +++++++++++++++++++-----------------
 1 file changed, 366 insertions(+), 325 deletions(-)

base-commit: b2c28de020483a52f0a4f118ea40da17c2c9e5a2
-- 
2.41.0