Subject: Re: bug#65846: Request to merge emacs-team branch
From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
To: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2023 11:45:31 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Am Freitag, dem 15.09.2023 um 09:54 +0100 schrieb Christopher Baines:
> 
> Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > what's been promised some while ago in another thread is finally
> > close™ to becoming reality: Emacs 29 on Guix with tree-sitter and
> > all that stuff.  I expect to merge the branch onto master within
> > next week or the week after that.  In the meantime, please use this
> > thread to mark bugs and patches that you would like to see applied
> > before that.
> 
> After some manual intervention, QA now has some information on the
> small number of packages that fail to build on this branch:
> 
>   https://qa.guix.gnu.org/branch/emacs-team
Thanks.  I've fixed the low-hanging fruits and merged the branch.  I
expect that users will investigate the remaining breakages of their
favourite packages.

Cheers