Subject: 30.0.50; [PATCH] Fix `image-auto-resize-on-window-resize'
From: Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 17:43:20 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

Here is a patch that fixes `image-auto-resize-on-window-resize' custom
to be able to set below 1 second value.

From 1912353cbe0375cc2e7ea1a7dd7e53421b5092c1 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 17:38:57 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] [image-mode] Fix `image-auto-resize-on-window-resize' custom

* lisp/image-mode.el (image-auto-resize-on-window-resize): Change
type from integer to number to be able to set below 1 second.
---
 lisp/image-mode.el | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/lisp/image-mode.el b/lisp/image-mode.el
index 713125d4e58..dce35ff72da 100644
--- a/lisp/image-mode.el
+++ b/lisp/image-mode.el
@@ -89,7 +89,7 @@ image-auto-resize-on-window-resize
 When non-nil, the value should be a number of seconds to wait before
 resizing according to the value specified in `image-auto-resize'."
   :type '(choice (const :tag "No auto-resize on window size change" nil)
-                 (integer :tag "Wait for number of seconds before resize" 1))
+                 (number :tag "Wait for number of seconds before resize" 1))
   :version "27.1"
   :group 'image)
 
-- 
2.40.0

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-unknown-openbsd7.3) of 2023-08-30
 built on computer
Repository revision: 297ccd967f24e37bc51c057da43c862291a55ddd
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101006
System Description: OpenBSD computer 7.3 GENERIC.MP#1125 amd64

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/manuel/emacs --bindir=/home/manuel/bin
 --with-x-toolkit=no --with-toolkit-scroll-bars=no --without-cairo
 --without-sound --without-compress-install
 CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib'

Configured features:
DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2
LIBOTF LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE OLDXMENU PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XFT XIM XINPUT2 XPM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  gnus-dired-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/ef-themes-1.3.0/theme-loaddefs hides /home/manuel/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/theme-loaddefs

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug magit-patch dabbrev magit-extras
face-remap magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func magit-diff git-commit log-edit magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor magit-mode
transient magit-git magit-section magit-utils dash tabify cus-edit
cus-start shortdoc comp comp-cstr warnings cl-print help-fns radix-tree
add-log vc-annotate pulse smerge-mode diff whitespace misearch
multi-isearch ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs vc-bzr tramp-cmds
tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh org-agenda mule-util on-screen css-mode
sgml-mode facemenu imenu vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view pcvs-util reveal texinfo
texinfo-loaddefs make-mode org-indent pascal org-element org-persist
org-id avl-tree oc-basic ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe
ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode
exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi gnus-icalendar
org-capture org-refile org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote
org-faces org-entities ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table
ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs org-version
org-compat org-macs sh-script smie treesit executable vc-hg view
conf-mode paredit vc-git diff-mode vc-svn vc vc-dispatcher bug-reference
gnus-dired time battery cus-load exwm-randr xcb-randr exwm-config ido
exwm exwm-input xcb-keysyms xcb-xkb exwm-manage exwm-floating xcb-cursor
xcb-render exwm-layout exwm-workspace exwm-core xcb-ewmh xcb-icccm xcb
xcb-xproto xcb-types xcb-debug server modus-operandi-theme modus-themes
zone speed-type url-http url-auth url-gw nsm compat ytdious mingus
libmpdee reporter edebug debug backtrace detached-init detached
autorevert filenotify transmission color calc-bin calc-ext calc
calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs supercite regi ebdb-message ebdb-gnus
gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig
gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822
mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win ebdb-mua ebdb-com crm ebdb-format ebdb mailabbrev eieio-opt
speedbar ezimage dframe find-func eieio-base pcase timezone icalendar
gnus nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit
visual-basic-mode cl web-mode derived disp-table erlang-start
smart-tabs-mode skeleton cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs slime-asdf grep slime-tramp
tramp rx trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-message tramp-compat
xdg shell pcomplete parse-time iso8601 time-date format-spec
tramp-loaddefs slime-fancy slime-indentation slime-cl-indent cl-indent
slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree advice slime-scratch slime-presentations
bridge slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl slime-parse slime
apropos compile text-property-search etags fileloop generator xref
project arc-mode archive-mode noutline outline icons pp comint ansi-osc
ansi-color ring hyperspec thingatpt slime-autoloads edmacro kmacro
use-package-bind-key bind-key appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs dired-x dired-aux dired dired-loaddefs
notifications dbus xml cl-extra help-mode use-package-core repeat
easy-mmode desktop frameset debbugs-autoloads detached-autoloads
ebdb-autoloads ef-themes-autoloads exwm-autoloads hyperbole-autoloads
magit-autoloads git-commit-autoloads finder-inf magit-section-autoloads
md4rd-autoloads dash-autoloads on-screen-autoloads osm-autoloads
paredit-autoloads request-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads s-autoloads
speed-type-autoloads transmission-autoloads tree-mode-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads with-editor-autoloads info compat-autoloads
ytdious-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq
simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
kqueue lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 840883 146802) (symbols 48 61800 12)
 (strings 32 206230 16381) (string-bytes 1 6611598)
 (vectors 16 122545) (vector-slots 8 2423626 83228)
 (floats 8 738 3213) (intervals 56 29177 5972) (buffers 992 118))

-- 
Manuel Giraud