Subject: pdfarranger can't be installed
From: Christophe Pisteur <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2023 05:49:27 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

pdfarranger can't be installed

## Steps to reproduce

The following steps assume you are using Guix System with GNOME
desktop.

$ guix package -i pdfarranger

## Expected result

pdfarranger can be installed

## Unexpected result

pdfarranger can't be installed

$ guix package -i pdfarranger
Le paquet suivant sera installé :
pdfarranger 1.9.2
substitute: mise à jour des substituts depuis
« https://ci.guix.gnu.org »... 100.0 %
substitute: mise à jour des substituts depuis
« https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org »... 100.0 %
La dérivation suivante sera compilée :
/gnu/store/zmm6wgj12ap7qjqmjw0ji1xpmr27wa4m-pdfarranger-1.9.2.drv
construction de /gnu/store/zmm6wgj12ap7qjqmjw0ji1xpmr27wa4m-
pdfarranger-1.9.2.drv...
| phase « sanity-check »builder for
`/gnu/store/zmm6wgj12ap7qjqmjw0ji1xpmr27wa4m-pdfarranger-1.9.2.drv'
failed with exit code 1
la compilation de /gnu/store/zmm6wgj12ap7qjqmjw0ji1xpmr27wa4m-
pdfarranger-1.9.2.drv a échoué
Vous trouverez le journal de compilation dans «
/var/log/guix/drvs/zm/m6wgj12ap7qjqmjw0ji1xpmr27wa4m-pdfarranger-
1.9.2.drv.gz ».
guix package: erreur : build of
`/gnu/store/zmm6wgj12ap7qjqmjw0ji1xpmr27wa4m-pdfarranger-1.9.2.drv'
failed

full log in attachment

## System information

GNOME 42.4
Guix system 64 bit / X11
guix 4547bc6
URL du dépôt : https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
branche : master
commit : 4547bc6fa3142dca77f7fc912368aeff31bd6e53