Subject: 30.0.50; Android port post-merge warnings?
From: Jens Schmidt <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 21:36:05 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

At 72e24ed0316542184f40c05eda2bf7c77808ec0c with all default
configuration I get after

   make -j8 bootstrap

the following warnings:

[...]
./android.texi:320: warning: node `Android Windowing' is next for 
`Android Environment' in menu but not in sectioning
./android.texi:528: warning: node `Android Environment' is prev for 
`Android Windowing' in menu but not in sectioning
[...]
In end of data:
touch-screen.el:163:16: Warning: the function 
‘pixel-scroll-precision-scroll-up-page’ is not known to be defined.
touch-screen.el:162:18: Warning: the function 
‘pixel-scroll-precision-scroll-down-page’ is not known to be defined.
[...]

Pls let me know if you need more information on that ...