Subject: 30.0.50; org-mode hook doesn't load as expected
From: Protonmail <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 01:37:12 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I add several modes hooks to org-mode via `use-package` and `straight.el`. However, it doesn't load any of them as it did in several previous versions.

Here is my configuration:

```elisp
(use-package org
;;:straight (:type built-in)
:ensure org-plus-contrib
:hook
(
(org-mode . org-indent-mode)
(org-mode . visual-line-mode)
(org-mode . ejira-mode)
))
```

Regardless of whether `:straight (:type built-in)` is configured or not, the modes that are being hooked don't load.

Build in org-mode version: Org mode version 9.6.6 (release_9.6.6 @ /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/)
Use latest version: Org mode version 9.7-pre (release_9.6.7-572-g39de4a @ /Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/)

I can manually load org-indent-mode and it appears normal.

My org-mode-hook variable is:

```
org-mode-hook is a variable defined in ‘org.el’.

Its value is
(#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x2d8b84ffb808>)
#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x2d8af9104808>)
org-babel-result-hide-spec org-babel-hide-all-hashes
#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x19809b707432>) flyspell
ejira-mode visual-line-mode org-indent-mode)
Original value was nil
```

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin22.5.0, NS
appkit-2299.60 Version 13.4.1 (c) (Build 22F770820d)) of 2023-07-24
built on user0-MBP
Repository revision: 1f05e09909b88fe4ab762e79824654a04ed0e364
Repository branch: user0-master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2299
System Description: macOS 13.4.1

Configured using:
'configure --with-ns --with-modules
'--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp'
--with-xwidgets --with-tree-sitter --with-native-compilation=yes
'CFLAGS=-I/opt/homebrew/opt/gcc/include
-I/opt/homebrew/opt/libgccjit/include -O2'
'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/homebrew/opt/gcc/lib/gcc/13
-L/opt/homebrew/opt/gcc/lib/gcc/13/gcc/aarch64-apple-darwin22/13
-L/opt/homebrew/opt/libgccjit/lib/gcc/13
-I/opt/homebrew/opt/gcc/include -I/opt/homebrew/opt/libgccjit/include
-Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names''

Configured features:
ACL GIF GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM XWIDGETS ZLIB

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
server-mode: t
dap-tooltip-mode: t
dap-ui-many-windows-mode: t
dap-ui-controls-mode: t
dap-ui-mode: t
treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
treemacs-follow-mode: t
treemacs-git-mode: extended
treemacs-indent-guide-mode: t
treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
dap-auto-configure-mode: t
dap-mode: t
projectile-mode: t
helm-mode: t
helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
helm-autoresize-mode: t
helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
global-flycheck-mode: t
flycheck-mode: t
corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
global-corfu-mode: t
corfu-mode: t
google-this-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
straight-use-package-mode: t
straight-package-neutering-mode: t
global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
display-line-numbers-mode: t
global-hl-line-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
menu-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
indent-tabs-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-string hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-string
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/inf-haskell hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/inf-haskell
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-compile hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-compile
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-cabal hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-cabal
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-process hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-process
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-hoogle hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-hoogle
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-doc hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-doc
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-sandbox hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-sandbox
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-svg hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-svg
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-c2hs hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-c2hs
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-mode hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-mode
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-customize hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-customize
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-commands hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-commands
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-menu hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-menu
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/highlight-uses-mode hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/highlight-uses-mode
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/ghc-core hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/ghc-core
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-mode-pkg hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-mode-pkg
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-mode-autoloads hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-mode-autoloads
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-presentation-mode hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-presentation-mode
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-indent hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-indent
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-sort-imports hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-sort-imports
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-decl-scan hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-decl-scan
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-load hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-load
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-indentation hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-indentation
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-modules hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-modules
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-move-nested hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-move-nested
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/w3m-haddock hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/w3m-haddock
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-ghc-support hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-ghc-support
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-debug hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-debug
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-completions hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-completions
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-navigate-imports hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-navigate-imports
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-utils hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-utils
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-lexeme hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-lexeme
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-complete-module hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-complete-module
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-collapse hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-collapse
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-interactive-mode hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-interactive-mode
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-session hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-session
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/ghci-script-mode hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/ghci-script-mode
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-font-lock hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-font-lock
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-unicode-input-method hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-unicode-input-method
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-align-imports hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-align-imports
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/haskell-mode/haskell-repl hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2/haskell-repl
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/rust-mode/rust-rustfmt hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-rustfmt
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/rust-mode/rust-mode hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/rust-mode/rust-cargo hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-cargo
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/rust-mode/rust-playpen hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-playpen
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/rust-mode/rust-compile hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-compile
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/rust-mode/rust-utils hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-utils
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/rust-mode/rust-mode-autoloads hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-autoloads
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/yasnippet/yasnippet hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/yasnippet/yasnippet-autoloads hides /Users/user0/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-autoloads
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/external-completion/external-completion hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/external-completion
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/jsonrpc/jsonrpc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/jsonrpc
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-jump hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-ensure hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-core hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-delight hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-diminish hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-bind-key hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/bind-key/bind-key hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-lint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/xref/xref hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/xref
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/project/project hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/project
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/eglot/eglot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/flymake/flymake hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-persist hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-persist
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold-core hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-cycle hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-cycle
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/Users/user0/.emacs.d/straight/build/eldoc/eldoc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug winner tramp-archive tramp-gvfs
helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug debug backtrace helm-info
vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher flyspell ispell oc-basic ol-eww eww
url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util
range mm-util mail-prsvr ol-docview doc-view jka-compr ol-bibtex bibtex
ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi server init-custom init-chat-gpt
chatgpt-shell derived shell-maker view goto-addr ielm eshell esh-mode
esh-var esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-groups esh-util chatgpt-shell-autoloads shell-maker-autoloads
init-jira ejira-agenda ejira-agile ejira ejira-core ejira-parser
language-detection ox-jira ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match
rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element org-element-ast org-persist avl-tree jiralib2 request
mailheader mail-utils org-capture org-id org-refile org org-macro
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities ob-shell
ob-lisp ob-python python ob-dot ob ob-tangle org-src sh-script smie
treesit executable ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp ob-comint ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys
oc org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat
org-macs ejira-autoloads language-detection-autoloads jiralib2-autoloads
request-autoloads ox-jira-autoloads init-c init-lsp eglot-autoloads
external-completion-autoloads flymake-autoloads project-autoloads
xref-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads helm-lsp-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads
dap-mouse dap-ui lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-generic lsp-treemacs-themes
treemacs-treelib treemacs-projectile treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-interface
treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations treemacs-async
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-faces treemacs-icons treemacs-scope
treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture treemacs-logging
treemacs-customization treemacs-macros gdb-mi bindat gud bui bui-list
bui-info bui-entry bui-core bui-history bui-button bui-utils cus-edit
lsp-lens dap-mode dap-tasks dap-launch lsp-docker yaml posframe
dap-overlays lsp-sourcekit lsp lsp-mode lsp-protocol yasnippet
tree-widget wid-edit spinner network-stream puny nsm lv inline ht f
f-shortdoc ewoc epg rfc6068 epg-config cus-load dap-mode-autoloads
lsp-docker-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads bui-autoloads init-groovy
groovy-mode s groovy-mode-autoloads init-elm elm-mode-autoloads
reformatter-autoloads init-gc init-coq init-yaml yaml-mode
yaml-mode-autoloads init-rust cargo-autoloads init-julia
julia-mode-autoloads init-js init-web-n-php ac-php-autoloads
auto-complete-autoloads ac-php-core-autoloads xcscope-autoloads php-mode
mode-local speedbar ezimage dframe cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align php-face php php-project flymake-proc flymake
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs php-mode-autoloads init-typescript
tide-autoloads init-haskell init-swift lsp-sourcekit-autoloads
lsp-mode-autoloads eldoc-autoloads spinner-autoloads f-autoloads
swift-mode-autoloads helm-gtags pulse which-func imenu init-golang
go-mode-autoloads init-python py-autopep8-autoloads elpy-autoloads
pyvenv-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads init-markdown
markdown-mode init-org use-package-ensure init-dash dash-at-point
dash-at-point-autoloads init-tex init-helm helm-projectile
helm-projectile-autoloads projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs helm-ag helm-ag-autoloads helm-gtags-autoloads
helm-mode helm-misc helm-files image-dired image-dired-tags
image-dired-external image-dired-util image-mode dired dired-loaddefs
exif filenotify tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete parse-time iso8601 time-date
helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp
format-spec helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm helm-global-bindings
helm-easymenu helm-core async-bytecomp helm-source helm-multi-match
helm-lib async helm-autoloads popup-autoloads wfnames-autoloads
helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads init-shell exec-path-from-shell
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads init-lisp clojure-mode-autoloads
slime-cape slime-company company pcase slime-fancy slime-indentation
slime-cl-indent cl-indent slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu
slime-package-fu slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree advice
slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge slime-macrostep macrostep
slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-repl slime-parse slime apropos etags fileloop generator xref
project arc-mode archive-mode noutline outline pp hyperspec thingatpt
paredit paredit-autoloads slime-cape-autoloads slime-company-autoloads
company-autoloads slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads init-treemacs
treemacs-projectile-autoloads projectile-autoloads treemacs-autoloads
cfrs-autoloads posframe-autoloads ht-autoloads hydra-autoloads
lv-autoloads pfuture-autoloads s-autoloads init-external
protobuf-mode-autoloads compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc
ring comp comp-cstr warnings icons loaddefs-gen lisp-mnt radix-tree
init-general flycheck ansi-color find-func rx dash flycheck-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads cape cape-autoloads corfu-popupinfo
corfu compat corfu-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads
forge-autoloads yaml-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads ghub-autoloads
treepy-autoloads let-alist-autoloads closql-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
magit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads dash-autoloads
compat-autoloads google-this google-this-autoloads
highlight-symbol-autoloads expand-region-autoloads edmacro kmacro
multiple-cursors-autoloads finder-inf use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-core use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads
solarized-dark-theme solarized solarized-faces color
solarized-theme-autoloads init-bootstrap straight-autoloads cl-extra
help-mode straight display-line-numbers hl-line info
haskell-mode-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache
json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs
cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal kqueue cocoa
ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 850935 834080) (symbols 48 62875 488)
(strings 32 226479 69323) (string-bytes 1 8350472)
(vectors 16 305947) (vector-slots 8 3109654 748597)
(floats 8 91653 5302) (intervals 56 2206 1925) (buffers 984 21))