Subject: Re: bug#64827: texlive is broken
From: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
To: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 16:31:31 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Am Thu, Aug 17, 2023 at 03:17:55PM +0200 schrieb Nicolas Goaziou:
> I think it is simpler to to use a new module, as there's currently much
> work going on in "tex.scm".

As nothing depends on it, I have just pushed the changes to master and
deleted the wip branch. Thanks for your comments, Nicolas!

As a last change, I have tried to use the current ruby instead of [email-masked]
for building texlivebin, but it did not work.

> Indeed, I'm currently in the process in packaging `texlive-scheme-full'
> (and could use some help, as I might lose my sanity along the way). Once
> this is done (if it is ever!), we will be able to remove monolithic Tex
> Live completely.

Something to be discussed in a separate forum; guix-devel? I am closing
this bug now.

Andreas