Subject: 30.0.50; Widget Manual copy-paste error
From: Mauro Aranda <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 07:44:43 -0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Reported by Bryce Carson, here:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2023-07/msg00526.html

The description of :value-to-external reads:
‘:value-to-external’
      Function to convert the value to the external format.  The function
      takes two arguments, a widget and an internal value, and returns
      the external value.  The function is called on the present ‘:value’
      when the widget is created, and on any value set later with
      ‘widget-value-set’.

The last paragraph shouldn't be there.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 25, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
  3.24.33, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2023-07-14 built on tbb-desktop
Repository revision: 2df086d121e8ebee872236d0436205144047c5c9
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12201001
System Description: Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS