Subject: 29.0.91; Doc string of `bookmark-bmenu-locate'
From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 16:24:08 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The doc string says the message is displayed in the minibuffer.
1. The message is displayed in the echo area, not the minibuffer
2. It probably has no need to say where it's displayed.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.91 (build 2, x86_64-w64-mingw32) of 2023-05-14 built
 on AVALON
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.19045
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (v10.0.2009.19045.3086)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-modules --without-dbus --with-native-compilation
 --without-compress-install --with-tree-sitter CFLAGS=-O2'

Configured features:
ACL GIF GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY W32NOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XPM ZLIB

(NATIVE_COMP present but libgccjit not available)