Subject: 27.1 newly has clunky type-break y-or-n-p
From: Samuel Wales <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 18:17:00 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

i upgraded to 27.1 and found that type-break is asking me about breaks
as follows:

when it asks in minibuffer

- point is in another window, requiring focus, changing point, and
tending to type-break
- home or page up key puts point at beg of message, where it will not
accept a reply
- it is generally more high-maintenane to get it to do a type-break or
to get it to postpone it
- it seems to arrive in the wrong place or at the wrong instant more
[this is subjective and please ignore if nonsensical]

apologies for bad bug report.  perhaps it will trigger a memory of a
code change or changelog/diff will make it obvious.

-- 
The Kafka Pandemic

A blog about science, health, human rights, and misopathy:
https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com