Subject: guix pack regression
From: André A. Gomes <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 15:59:25 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Guix,

I've produced a guix pack with the same command that I've always used
(which includes passing the -RR flag), but I now get the following
message:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
bwrap: No permissions to creating new namespace, likely because the kernel does not allow non-privileged user namespaces. On e.g. debian this can be enabled with 'sysctl kernel.unprivileged_userns_clone=1'.
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Any ideas?  Thanks.

Guix version:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
  guix f36b8a9
    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
    branch: master
    commit: f36b8a9763087d2b9d3705595fbc34b054297ab8
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

-- 
André A. Gomes
"You cannot even find the ruins..."