Subject: Inkscape 1.2.1: No module named 'lxml'
From: Andrea PIERRÉ <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 15:26:34 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

I get the following error with Inkscape 1.2.1 (9c6d41e410, 2022-07-14) 
when I click on the top menu on |Extensions > Manage Extensions|:

|Traceback (most recent call last): File 
"/gnu/store/3lbv31vxj3y0d2dn7h2y5dna7dfhhrb5-inkscape-1.2.1/share/inkscape/extensions/inkman/inkman/manage_extensions.py", 
line 29, in <module> from inkex import gui File 
"/gnu/store/3lbv31vxj3y0d2dn7h2y5dna7dfhhrb5-inkscape-1.2.1/share/inkscape/extensions/inkex/__init__.py", 
line 11, in <module> from .extensions import * File 
"/gnu/store/3lbv31vxj3y0d2dn7h2y5dna7dfhhrb5-inkscape-1.2.1/share/inkscape/extensions/inkex/extensions.py", 
line 34, in <module> from .elements import ( File 
"/gnu/store/3lbv31vxj3y0d2dn7h2y5dna7dfhhrb5-inkscape-1.2.1/share/inkscape/extensions/inkex/elements/__init__.py", 
line 9, in <module> from ._parser import SVG_PARSER, load_svg File 
"/gnu/store/3lbv31vxj3y0d2dn7h2y5dna7dfhhrb5-inkscape-1.2.1/share/inkscape/extensions/inkex/elements/_parser.py", 
line 30, in <module> from lxml import etree ModuleNotFoundError: No 
module named 'lxml' |

Thanks!

​