Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Add 'graphviz-minimal' and have Guix depend on it
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 18:01:31 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi!

As proposed in <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/63050>, this
patch set adds ‘graphviz-minimal’ and uses it in (guix self)
and as a dependency of the ‘guix’ package, thereby reducing
the closure of the development environment and also the
number of things that need to be built before we have ‘guix’.

Thoughts?

Ludo’.

Ludovic Courtès (3):
  gnu: graphviz: Add "minimal" variant.
  self: Build against "graphviz-minimal".
  gnu: guix: Depend on 'graphviz-minimal'.

 gnu/packages/graphviz.scm           |  9 ++++++++-
 gnu/packages/package-management.scm | 11 ++++++++++-
 guix/self.scm                       | 11 +++++++++--
 3 files changed, 27 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

base-commit: bac28a52cb7cbc42d7fabbce0e47028367e69a61
-- 
2.40.1