Subject: Re: bug#63558: [PATCH] gnu: Add qutebrowser/wayland.
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: Jaft <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2023 10:53:06 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

tags 63558 + notabug
quit

Hello,

Jaft <[email-masked]> writes:

>  I'm running XWayland and, at one point, it just stopped working
> (would launch in X, instead); it's been a while since I ran it (I've
> been running this version, instead) but I think that was why I wrote
> this up. Even when it was working, launching it from an X app. would
> cause it to run as X. I remember it being really annoying in
> unexpected ways and not always predictable.  On Friday, September 1,
> 2023 at 09:26:49 AM CDT, Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
> wrote:

OK; I'll close the issue, but if someone else encounters a problem
attempting to use qutebrowser on wayland (despite installing qtwayland
in their user profile), let's reopen and revisit it.

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim