Subject: Telegram fails to compile.
From: Apoorv <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 12:44:04 +0530
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

telegram-desktop fails to compile with error,
```
Summary:
    rlottie version :        0.0.1
    Build type      :        debugoptimized
    Thread Support  :        true
    Module Support  :        true
    Cache  Support  :        true
    Example         :        true
    Test            :        true
    Prefix          :
 /gnu/store/zn3jhbfxs4gcxklrmnwb34qw5zaiqw1m-rlottie-0.0.1-678.8c69fc2

Build targets in project: 5

rlottie 0.0.1

  User defined options
    buildtype    : debugoptimized
    prefix       :
/gnu/store/zn3jhbfxs4gcxklrmnwb34qw5zaiqw1m-rlottie-0.0.1-678.8c69fc2
    c_link_args  :
-Wl,-rpath=/gnu/store/zn3jhbfxs4gcxklrmnwb34qw5zaiqw1m-rlottie-0.0.1-678.8c69fc2/lib
    cpp_link_args:
-Wl,-rpath=/gnu/store/zn3jhbfxs4gcxklrmnwb34qw5zaiqw1m-rlottie-0.0.1-678.8c69fc2/lib
    log          : true
    test         : true

Found ninja-1.11.1 at
/gnu/store/7q4crm7s2whyjx0s127p7k43s4fwxzgm-ninja-1.11.1/bin/ninja
phase `configure' succeeded after 1.1 seconds
starting phase `patch-generated-file-shebangs'
phase `patch-generated-file-shebangs' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `build'
[1/78] Compiling C++ object
src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vcompositionfunctions.cpp.o
[2/78] Compiling C++ object
src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vdrawhelper_neon.cpp.o
[3/78] Compiling C++ object src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vbrush.cpp.o
[4/78] Compiling C++ object
src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vdrawhelper_sse2.cpp.o
[5/78] Compiling C++ object src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vpainter.cpp.o
[6/78] Compiling C++ object src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vdasher.cpp.o
[7/78] Compiling C++ object src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vbitmap.cpp.o
[8/78] Compiling C++ object src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vrect.cpp.o
[9/78] Compiling C++ object src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vrle.cpp.o
FAILED: src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vrle.cpp.o
c++ -Isrc/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p -Isrc -I../source/src -Iinc -I../source/inc
-I. -I../source -Isrc/vector -I../source/src/vector -Isrc/vector/freetype
-I../source/src/vector/freetype -Isrc/vector/pixman
-I../source/src/vector/pixman -Isrc/lottie -I../source/src/lottie
-Isrc/binding/c -I../source/src/binding/c -fvisibility=hidden
-fdiagnostics-color=always -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch
-Wextra -Wpedantic -std=c++14 -O2 -g
'-DDEMO_DIR="/tmp/guix-build-rlottie-0.0.1-678.8c69fc2.drv-0/source/example/resource/"'
-fPIC -pthread -DLOT_BUILD -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -fno-unwind-tables
-fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -Woverloaded-virtual -Wno-unused-parameter
-MD -MQ src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vrle.cpp.o -MF
src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vrle.cpp.o.d -o
src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vrle.cpp.o -c ../source/src/vector/vrle.cpp
../source/src/vector/vrle.cpp: In member function ‘void
VRle::VRleData::updateBbox() const’:
../source/src/vector/vrle.cpp:129:32: error: ‘numeric_limits’ is not a
member of ‘std’
  129 |     int               l = std::numeric_limits<int>::max();
      |                                ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../source/src/vector/vrle.cpp:129:47: error: expected primary-expression
before ‘int’
  129 |     int               l = std::numeric_limits<int>::max();
      |                                               ^~~
[10/78] Compiling C++ object
src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vpathmesure.cpp.o
[11/78] Compiling C++ object src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vmatrix.cpp.o
[12/78] Compiling C++ object
src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vdrawhelper.cpp.o
[13/78] Compiling C++ object
src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_velapsedtimer.cpp.o
[14/78] Compiling C++ object
src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vdrawable.cpp.o
[15/78] Compiling C++ object src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vpath.cpp.o
[16/78] Compiling C++ object
src/vector/stb/librlottie-image-loader.so.p/stb_image.cpp.o
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
error: in phase 'build': uncaught exception:
%exception #<&invoke-error program: "ninja" arguments: ("-j" "8")
exit-status: 1 term-signal: #f stop-signal: #f>
phase `build' failed after 3.1 seconds
command "ninja" "-j" "8" failed with status 1
builder for
`/gnu/store/qiknpnpqma0l3yr7fbv39y7sfxsn59ih-rlottie-0.0.1-678.8c69fc2.drv'
failed with exit code 1
build of
/gnu/store/qiknpnpqma0l3yr7fbv39y7sfxsn59ih-rlottie-0.0.1-678.8c69fc2.drv
failed
View build log at
'/var/log/guix/drvs/qi/knpnpqma0l3yr7fbv39y7sfxsn59ih-rlottie-0.0.1-678.8c69fc2.drv.gz'.
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/2s38mjb9ixdbly3kx6dzfbckv6a3almp-telegram-desktop-4.2.2.drv': 1
dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/ny0yxpzpq2d75pxgfdgrh525q3b42p4k-profile.drv': 1 dependencies
couldn't be built
guix shell: error: build of
`/gnu/store/ny0yxpzpq2d75pxgfdgrh525q3b42p4k-profile.drv' failed
```