Subject: 29.0.90; go-ts-mode treesit-query-error during jit-lock
From: Jimmy Yuen Ho Wong <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 11:00:14 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

After visiting a go file and turning on M-x go-ts-mode, this following
message appears in the *Messages* buffer and the go buffer is not
highlighted as a result.

QuitError during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 1) signaled (treesit-query-error "Node type error at" 11 "[(false) (iota) (nil) (true)] @font-lock-constant-face (const_declaration (const_spec name: (identifier) @font-lock-constant-face))" "Debug the query with `treesit-query-validate'")
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 1) signaled (treesit-query-error "Node type error at" 11 "[(false) (iota) (nil) (true)] @font-lock-constant-face (const_declaration (const_spec name: (identifier) @font-lock-constant-face))" "Debug the query with `treesit-query-validate'")

In GNU Emacs 29.0.90 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin22.4.0, NS
 appkit-2299.50 Version 13.3.1 (Build 22E261)) of 2023-04-24 built on
 MobileCat.localdomain
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2299
System Description:  macOS 13.3.1

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/local --disable-silent-rules --without-dbus
 --without-gconf --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt --with-libgmp
 --with-gnutls --with-json --with-xml2 --with-modules --infodir
 /opt/local/share/info/emacs --with-sqlite3 --with-webp --with-ns
 --with-lcms2 --without-harfbuzz --without-imagemagick --without-xaw3d
 --with-tree-sitter --with-rsvg --with-xwidgets
 --with-native-compilation=aot 'CFLAGS=-pipe -Os -Wno-attributes
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk -arch
 arm64' 'CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/local/include
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/local/lib -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names -Wl,-rpath
 /opt/local/lib/gcc12 -Wl,-no_pie
 -Wl,-syslibroot,/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk
 -arch arm64''

Configured features:
ACL GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XWIDGETS ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  company-prescient-mode: t
  prescient-persist-mode: t
  rainbow-mode: t
  elisp-def-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  beginend-prog-mode: t
  imenu-list-minor-mode: t
  purpose-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  magit-todos-mode: t
  diff-hl-flydiff-mode: t
  projectile-rails-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  crm-custom-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  smooth-scrolling-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  rxt-global-mode: t
  rxt-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  global-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  global-origami-mode: t
  origami-mode: t
  global-move-dup-mode: t
  move-dup-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-show-hunk-mouse-mode: t
  diff-hl-show-hunk-mouse-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  aggressive-indent-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  icomplete-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  fido-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  direnv-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  auto-compile-mode: t
  amx-mode: t
  abridge-diff-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/opt/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode hides /Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20230422.828/cmake-mode
/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20230315.1520/transient hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-jump hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-ensure hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-delight hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-diminish hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package
/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-bind-key hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-lint hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr view lsp-zig lsp-tilt lsp-steep lsp-svelte
lsp-sqls lsp-ruby-syntax-tree lsp-ruby-lsp lsp-yaml lsp-xml
lsp-vimscript lsp-vhdl lsp-volar lsp-vetur lsp-html lsp-verilog lsp-vala
lsp-v lsp-typeprof lsp-ttcn3 lsp-toml lsp-terraform lsp-tex lsp-sorbet
lsp-solargraph lsp-rust lsp-rf lsp-ruff-lsp lsp-remark lsp-racket lsp-r
lsp-purescript lsp-pylsp lsp-pyls lsp-pwsh lsp-php lsp-pls
lsp-perlnavigator lsp-perl lsp-openscad lsp-ocaml lsp-magik lsp-nix
lsp-nim lsp-nginx lsp-mint lsp-marksman lsp-markdown lsp-lua lsp-kotlin
lsp-json lsp-javascript lsp-idris lsp-haxe lsp-groovy lsp-hack
lsp-graphql lsp-glsl lsp-gleam lsp-go lsp-completion lsp-gdscript
lsp-fsharp lsp-fortran lsp-eslint lsp-erlang lsp-emmet lsp-elixir
lsp-elm lsp-dockerfile lsp-dhall lsp-d lsp-css lsp-csharp lsp-crystal
lsp-cmake lsp-clojure lsp-semantic-tokens lsp-clangd lsp-beancount
lsp-bash lsp-astro lsp-ansible lsp-angular lsp-ada lsp-actionscript
dap-dlv-go dap-utils dom xml go-ts-mode emacsbug facemenu two-column
dired-aux vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs diff-hl-dired
all-the-icons-dired dired-collapse dired-hacks-utils flycheck-inline
flycheck-cask company-native-complete sh-script executable
company-quickhelp pos-tip company-prescient prescient char-fold
company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-yasnippet company-capf
company-files company-cmake company-clang company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb rainbow-mode elisp-def ert debug backtrace
display-line-numbers cap-words superword subword smartparens-config
smartparens-javascript smartparens-ruby smartparens-org
smartparens-python smartparens-markdown smartparens-text smartparens-c
page-break-lines beginend window-purpose-x shut-up imenu-list hideshow
window-purpose window-purpose-fixes window-purpose-prefix-overload
window-purpose-switch window-purpose-layout window-purpose-core
window-purpose-configuration window-purpose-utils windmove
dired-hide-dotfiles shrink-path git-timemachine vc-git magit-lfs
magit-todos hl-todo async forge-list forge-commands forge-semi
forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab
forge-github ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub url-http url-gw url-auth
gnutls forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic
bug-reference forge-post forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql
emacsql-sqlite-common emacsql emacsql-compiler magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log diff-hl-flydiff ediff-merg
ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util
dumb-jump popup rg rg-info-hack rg-menu rg-ibuffer rg-result wgrep-rg
wgrep rg-history rg-header projectile-rails rake inflections inf-ruby
ruby-mode smie autoinsert lsp-sourcekit dap-java lsp-java request lsp
cargo cargo-process yard-mode lsp-pyright pet lsp-jedi python-pytest
projectile grep python-isort python-black python python-insert-docstring
jq-format prettier nvm iter2 generator reformatter flycheck-package
package-lint finder finder-inf eterm-256color term disp-table ehelp
xterm-color native-complete verb js c-ts-common treesit cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
url-queue url-file org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote
org-faces org-entities ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table
ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs quick-peek lsp-ui
lsp-ui-flycheck lsp-ui-doc xwidget goto-addr lsp-ui-imenu lsp-ui-peek
lsp-ui-sideline lsp-ui-util face-remap pdf-loader pdf-occur ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch pdf-misc pdf-tools pdf-view treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags
bookmark jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util pdf-macs image-mode
exif iedit iedit-lib mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more
mc-cycle-cursors multiple-cursors-core rect crm-custom scroll-on-jump
pager-default-keybindings pager browse-kill-ring use-package-bind-key
bind-key use-package-delight exec-path-from-shell all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons spaceline-config
spaceline-segments spaceline powerline powerline-separators
powerline-themes solarized-dark-theme solarized-theme solarized
solarized-faces delight quelpa-use-package use-package-core quelpa
lisp-mnt help-fns radix-tree tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat
parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp dap-mouse dap-ui lsp-treemacs
lsp-treemacs-generic lsp-treemacs-themes treemacs-treelib treemacs
treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode
treemacs-interface treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations
treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator pulse treemacs-faces treemacs-icons
treemacs-scope treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros gdb-mi bindat
gud bui bui-list bui-info bui-entry bui-core bui-history bui-button
bui-utils lsp-lens magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit log-edit
message sendmail yank-media dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
gnus-util time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor shell pcomplete magit-mode
transient edmacro kmacro magit-git magit-base magit-section format-spec
crm compat winner which-key which-func smooth-scrolling smartparens
loadhist server savehist saveplace pcre2el rxt re-builder recentf
mb-depth ido-vertical-mode ido-completing-read+ memoize cus-edit pp
minibuf-eldef help-at-pt whitespace-cleanup-mode whitespace so-long
origami origami-parsers cl move-dup hl-line flycheck find-func
diff-hl-show-hunk diff-hl-inline-popup diff-hl log-view pcvs-util vc-dir
vc vc-dispatcher company autorevert aggressive-indent flx-ido advice flx
ido icomplete editorconfig editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch direnv diff-mode easy-mmode desktop frameset delsel
dap-mode dap-tasks dap-launch lsp-docker yaml posframe dap-overlays
lsp-mode lsp-protocol yasnippet-snippets yasnippet xref project
tree-widget wid-edit spinner network-stream puny nsm markdown-mode color
thingatpt noutline outline lv inline imenu ht f f-shortdoc ewoc epg
rfc6068 epg-config dash compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc
ansi-color ring auto-compile amx s abridge-diff let-alist filenotify
cus-load move-dup-autoloads yarn-mode-autoloads
git-timemachine-autoloads web-mode-autoloads
flycheck-golangci-lint-autoloads docker-compose-mode-autoloads
ibuffer-vc-autoloads lsp-java-autoloads dap-mode-autoloads
lsp-treemacs-autoloads monky-autoloads auto-yasnippet-autoloads
company-prescient-autoloads cycle-quotes-autoloads
python-docstring-autoloads flycheck-plantuml-autoloads direnv-autoloads
lsp-pyright-autoloads graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
lsp-sourcekit-autoloads highlight-indent-guides-autoloads
ts-comint-autoloads impostman-autoloads spaceline-autoloads
bug-hunter-autoloads graphql-mode-autoloads fontify-face-autoloads
crm-custom-autoloads buffer-move-autoloads pet-autoloads
scroll-on-jump-autoloads flycheck-package-autoloads magit-lfs-autoloads
lsp-origami-autoloads origami-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads
ido-completing-read+-autoloads verb-autoloads memoize-autoloads
terraform-mode-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads reason-mode-autoloads
import-js-autoloads grizzl-autoloads company-quickhelp-autoloads
sbt-mode-autoloads vundo-autoloads lsp-jedi-autoloads
page-break-lines-autoloads smart-semicolon-autoloads
ssh-config-mode-autoloads sphinx-doc-autoloads solarized-theme-autoloads
browse-kill-ring-autoloads dired-hide-dotfiles-autoloads
svg-lib-autoloads jsonian-autoloads amx-autoloads
eterm-256color-autoloads xterm-color-autoloads ialign-autoloads
dotenv-mode-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads default-text-scale-autoloads
enh-ruby-mode-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads dired-single-autoloads
package-utils-autoloads restart-emacs-autoloads flycheck-cask-autoloads
tuareg-autoloads caml-autoloads all-the-icons-dired-autoloads
all-the-icons-autoloads jq-mode-autoloads smartparens-autoloads
flx-isearch-autoloads emmet-mode-autoloads cask-mode-autoloads
window-purpose-autoloads shut-up-autoloads imenu-list-autoloads
yard-mode-autoloads lsp-docker-autoloads treemacs-autoloads
cfrs-autoloads pfuture-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads
company-native-complete-autoloads native-complete-autoloads
company-autoloads dumb-jump-autoloads focus-autoloads
flycheck-projectile-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads po-mode-autoloads
delight-autoloads flx-ido-autoloads lorem-ipsum-autoloads
wgrep-ag-autoloads popup-autoloads buttercup-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads python-insert-docstring-autoloads cargo-autoloads
add-node-modules-path-autoloads request-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads
jq-format-autoloads expand-region-autoloads sass-mode-autoloads
haml-mode-autoloads powerline-autoloads posframe-autoloads
js-doc-autoloads forge-autoloads yaml-autoloads ghub-autoloads
closql-autoloads emacsql-autoloads nodejs-repl-autoloads
prescient-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads
visual-regexp-steroids-autoloads flycheck-inline-autoloads
flycheck-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads
protobuf-mode-autoloads whitespace-cleanup-mode-autoloads
projectile-rails-autoloads rake-autoloads inf-ruby-autoloads
inflections-autoloads git-modes-autoloads macrostep-autoloads
python-pytest-autoloads projectile-autoloads scala-mode-autoloads
quick-peek-autoloads tablist-autoloads groovy-mode-autoloads
imenu-anywhere-autoloads pager-default-keybindings-autoloads
pager-autoloads olivetti-autoloads treepy-autoloads bui-autoloads
repeat-help-autoloads apib-mode-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
quelpa-use-package-autoloads use-package-autoloads quelpa-autoloads
ido-vertical-mode-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads rg-autoloads
wgrep-autoloads beginend-autoloads smooth-scrolling-autoloads
vterm-autoloads which-key-autoloads aggressive-indent-autoloads
diff-hl-autoloads osx-trash-autoloads cmake-font-lock-autoloads
cmake-mode-autoloads ron-mode-autoloads abridge-diff-autoloads
hcl-mode-autoloads visual-regexp-autoloads udev-mode-autoloads
package-build-autoloads derived dired-collapse-autoloads
dired-hacks-utils-autoloads ag-autoloads arduino-mode-autoloads ede/auto
eieio-base crux-autoloads auto-compile-autoloads prettier-autoloads
editorconfig-autoloads nvm-autoloads iter2-autoloads elisp-def-autoloads
package-lint-autoloads coverage-autoloads ov-autoloads
shift-number-autoloads paradox-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads
spinner-autoloads python-isort-autoloads magit-todos-autoloads
pcre2el-autoloads magit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads
hl-todo-autoloads compat-autoloads async-autoloads kurecolor-autoloads
flx-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
python-black-autoloads reformatter-autoloads helpful-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads f-autoloads s-autoloads iedit-autoloads
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads plantuml-mode-autoloads
swift-mode-autoloads ht-autoloads info dash-autoloads package browse-url
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source eieio eieio-core password-cache json map byte-opt url-vars
comp comp-cstr warnings icons subr-x rx cl-seq cl-macs cl-extra
help-mode bytecomp byte-compile gv pcase bootstrap-theme cl-loaddefs
cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal kqueue cocoa
ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1333044 510649)
 (symbols 48 88292 63)
 (strings 32 284916 87828)
 (string-bytes 1 9093140)
 (vectors 16 174937)
 (vector-slots 8 4402069 715758)
 (floats 8 1250 2528)
 (intervals 56 2888 1407)
 (buffers 984 30))