Subject: Re: bug#62941: [PATCH 0/3] gnu: fritzing: Improve package style.
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 00:46:23 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]> skribis:

> This patch series continue adjustment of packages where qtserialport is in use
> to make the future rename to qtserialport-5 and introduce qtserialport based
> on Qt6 easer.
>
> I've move parts into dedicated package and use it as native inputs during
> configure phase. With gentle touch I've checked whether use-modules has no
> duplicates and sort them alphabetically to soothe the future maintenance.
>
> Sharlatan Hellseher (3):
>   gnu: Add fritzing-parts.
>   gnu: fritzing: Improve package style.
>   gnu: Sort use-module alphabetically in (gnu packages engineering)

It took a while, but it’s finally applied, thanks!

Ludo’.