Subject: [PATCH] A small supplement and a typo fix for doc/lispref
From: Shynur Xie <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 18:37:09 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

1. Supplement for doc/lispref/customize.texi (Defining Customization
   Groups): Faces are also stored in the `custom-group' property.

Original:

The variables and subgroups of a group are stored in the custom-group
property of the group's symbol. ...... The value of that property is a
list of pairs whose car is the variable or subgroup symbol and the cdr
is either custom-variable or custom-group.

Updated:

The variables, faces, and subgroups of a group are stored in the
custom-group property of the group's symbol. ...... The value of that
property is a list of pairs whose car is the variable, face, or
subgroup symbol and the cdr is either custom-variable, custom-face, or
custom-group.

Reason:

```
(defgroup shynur/groupA ()
  "")

(defface shynur/groupA-face
  ()
  ""
  :group 'shynur/groupA)

(get 'shynur/groupA 'custom-group)
;; => ((shynur/groupA-face custom-face))
```

_____________________________________________________________________

2. Fix typo for doc/lispref/loading.texi (Emacs Dynamic Modules): Fix
   typo.

Original:

......, if the use typed C-g during the initialization.

Fixed:

......, if the user typed C-g during the initialization.