Subject: 30.0.50; Typo in gdb-mi.el
From: Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 15:14:35 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

I do not think that it generates a bug but while browsing "gdb-mi.el", I
noticed the following at line 2409:
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
    ("=" . (("thread-created" . (gdb-thread-created . atomic))
            ("thread-selected" . (gdb-thread-selected . atomic))
            ("thread-existed" . (gdb-ignored-notification . atomic))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Should it not be "thread-exited"?  There is no reference to
"thread-existed" in the GDB info.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-unknown-openbsd7.3, cairo version
 1.17.8) of 2023-04-15 built on computer
Repository revision: 80f6c1027fd054d9126599322bcfd1f30f3f1076
Repository branch: mgi/gdb
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101006
System Description: OpenBSD computer 7.3 GENERIC.MP#1125 amd64

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/manuel/emacs --bindir=/home/manuel/bin
 --with-x-toolkit=no --without-sound --without-compress-install
 CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE OLDXMENU PDUMPER PNG RSVG
SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  gdb-many-windows: t
  auto-revert-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/ef-themes-0.11.0/theme-loaddefs hides /home/manuel/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-0.3.7/transient hides /home/manuel/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/transient

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug magit-extras face-remap magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
git-commit log-edit magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor magit-mode transient magit-git
magit-section magit-utils dash pulse add-log vc-annotate misearch
multi-isearch proced display-line-numbers gdb-mi bindat gud mule-util
org-indent org-agenda warnings rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml
rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-enc
xmltok smerge-mode diff sh-script executable css-mode treesit smie
sgml-mode facemenu imenu vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-cvs vc-rcs
log-view pcvs-util vc org-element org-persist org-id org-refile avl-tree
oc-basic ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb
ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote
org-faces org-entities ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table
ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs org-version
org-compat org-macs eww xdg url-queue mm-url conf-mode reveal view
pascal idlwave idlwave-help idlw-help gnus-dired autorevert filenotify
vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher vc-svn bug-reference paredit elec-pair
time battery cus-load exwm-randr xcb-randr exwm-config ido exwm
exwm-input xcb-keysyms xcb-xkb exwm-manage exwm-floating xcb-cursor
xcb-render exwm-layout exwm-workspace exwm-core xcb-ewmh xcb-icccm xcb
xcb-xproto xcb-types xcb-debug server modus-operandi-theme modus-themes
speed-type url-http url-auth url-gw nsm compat ytdious mingus libmpdee
reporter edebug debug backtrace transmission color calc-bin calc-ext
calc calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs supercite regi ebdb-message ebdb-gnus
gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig
gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822
mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr
wid-edit ebdb-mua ebdb-com crm ebdb-format ebdb mailabbrev eieio-opt
speedbar ezimage dframe find-func eieio-base pcase timezone
visual-basic-mode cl web-mode derived disp-table erlang-start
smart-tabs-mode skeleton cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs slime-asdf grep slime-tramp
tramp rx tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat
shell pcomplete parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp format-spec
slime-fancy slime-indentation slime-cl-indent cl-indent
slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree advice slime-scratch slime-presentations
bridge slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl slime-parse slime
apropos compile text-property-search etags fileloop generator xref
project arc-mode archive-mode noutline outline icons pp comint ansi-osc
ansi-color ring hyperspec thingatpt slime-autoloads edmacro kmacro
use-package-bind-key bind-key appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs dired-x dired-aux dired dired-loaddefs
notifications dbus xml cl-extra help-mode use-package-core repeat
easy-mmode desktop frameset osm-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads
speed-type-autoloads ebdb-autoloads compat-autoloads magit-autoloads
debbugs-autoloads git-commit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
ef-themes-autoloads with-editor-autoloads paredit-autoloads
dash-autoloads ytdious-autoloads transmission-autoloads
transient-autoloads exwm-autoloads hyperbole-autoloads
detached-autoloads info package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind kqueue lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo xinput2 x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 835800 160041)
 (symbols 48 61743 20)
 (strings 32 200744 13590)
 (string-bytes 1 6267098)
 (vectors 16 118005)
 (vector-slots 8 2339442 117775)
 (floats 8 614 9423)
 (intervals 56 38064 11625)
 (buffers 984 132))

-- 
Manuel Giraud