Subject: 29.0.60; etc/AUTHORS listing README.md
From: Philip Kaludercic <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 11:32:14 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

When viewing etc/AUTHORS, I see that a number of people have modified a
file "README.md" that is not to be found in emacs.git.  From what I see,
these people have frequently also changed eglot.git, which makes me
think that this is an issue with the import-merge of the Eglot
repository into emacs.git.  This seems like something that authors.el
should be made aware of.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.60 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.37, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2023-04-10 built on quetzal
Repository revision: 305246d9726bbe05a65ad3836880138db5c01dfa
Repository branch: emacs-29
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-pgtk --with-imagemagick --with-native-compilation
 --with-tree-sitter --with-json CC=gcc 'CFLAGS=-O2 -march=native -pipe'
 LDFLAGS=-flto'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: 
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: NEWS

Minor modes in effect:
  rcirc-color-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  diff-hl-flydiff-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  corfu-history-mode: t
  vertico-flat-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  button-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/philip/.config/emacs/site-lisp/shell-command+/shell-command+ hides /home/philip/.config/emacs/elpa/shell-command+/shell-command+
/home/philip/.config/emacs/site-lisp/shell-command+/shell-command+-tests hides /home/philip/.config/emacs/elpa/shell-command+/shell-command+-tests
/home/philip/.config/emacs/site-lisp/flymake-proselint/flymake-proselint hides /home/philip/.config/emacs/elpa/flymake-proselint-0.3.0/flymake-proselint
/home/philip/.config/emacs/site-lisp/vc-backup/vc-backup hides /home/philip/.config/emacs/elpa/vc-backup/vc-backup
/home/philip/.config/emacs/site-lisp/setup/setup hides /home/philip/.config/emacs/elpa/setup/setup
/home/philip/.config/emacs/site-lisp/sp-tutor/sp-tutor hides /home/philip/.config/emacs/elpa/sp-tutor/sp-tutor
/home/philip/.config/emacs/site-lisp/sp-tutor/waffel hides /home/philip/.config/emacs/elpa/sp-tutor/waffel
/home/philip/.config/emacs/site-lisp/package-lint/package-lint-test hides /home/philip/.config/emacs/elpa/package-lint/package-lint-test
/home/philip/.config/emacs/site-lisp/package-lint/package-lint hides /home/philip/.config/emacs/elpa/package-lint/package-lint
/home/philip/.config/emacs/site-lisp/package-lint/package-lint-flymake hides /home/philip/.config/emacs/elpa/package-lint/package-lint-flymake
/home/philip/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-0.3.7/transient hides /home/philip/Source/emacs/lisp/transient
/home/philip/.config/emacs/elpa/xref-1.6.3/xref hides /home/philip/Source/emacs/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/philip/.config/emacs/elpa/project-0.9.8/project hides /home/philip/Source/emacs/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/philip/.config/emacs/elpa/seq-2.23/seq hides /home/philip/Source/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug face-remap emacs-news-mode apropos rcirc-color rcirc
vc-backup copyright time-stamp mailalias smtpmail package-x whitespace
avy pulse color xref cl-print flymake-cc vc-git bug-reference cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs find-func char-fold misearch multi-isearch shortdoc
vertico-directory completion help-fns buffer-env autocrypt-message
writegood-mode ecomplete ietf-drums-date sort smiley gnus-cite qp
mm-archive mail-extr textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize
uni-confusable textsec-check gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml disp-table
autocrypt-gnus autocrypt nndraft nnmh utf-7 nnfolder epa-file
network-stream nsm gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig nntp
gnus-cache gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7
nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message yank-media
puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win flyspell ispell
checkdoc flymake-proc flymake yasnippet-snippets yasnippet noutline
outline comp comp-cstr warnings editorconfig editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch init repeat project
format-spec battery dbus xml shell-command+ thingatpt dired-x time
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums gnus nnheader gnus-util time-date
mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr diff-hl-flydiff diff diff-hl
log-view pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc vc dired dired-loaddefs vc-dispatcher
diff-mode easy-mmode hippie-exp winner windmove corfu-history corfu
vertico-flat vertico compat elec-pair recentf tree-widget saveplace
savehist pixel-scroll cua-base xt-mouse cus-edit pp wid-edit which-func
imenu cus-load setup finder-inf .auto-site compile text-property-search
comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring loaddefs-gen lisp-mnt radix-tree
site-lisp shell-command+-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads
flymake-proselint-autoloads site-lisp-autoloads gtags-mode-autoloads
focus-autoloads buffer-env-autoloads avy-autoloads
yasnippet-snippets-autoloads magit-autoloads geiser-mit-autoloads
bash-completion-autoloads vc-backup-autoloads setup-autoloads
auctex-autoloads tex-site proof-general-autoloads proof-site
proof-autoloads git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
inspector-autoloads geiser-guile-autoloads geiser-autoloads
project-autoloads transient-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
vertico-autoloads jit-spell-autoloads corfu-autoloads compat-autoloads
sp-tutor-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads debbugs-autoloads
package-lint-autoloads editorconfig-autoloads rcirc-color-autoloads
seq-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
writegood-mode-autoloads sly-autoloads xref-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
info dash-autoloads package let-alist derived rx pcase browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json map
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars inline epg rfc6068 epg-config
subr-x cl-extra help-mode icons cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl
tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win
pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 658180 36628)
 (symbols 48 29063 1)
 (strings 32 129833 12798)
 (string-bytes 1 3624740)
 (vectors 16 81460)
 (vector-slots 8 2205862 208312)
 (floats 8 725 836)
 (intervals 56 8188 1240)
 (buffers 984 43))