Subject: Re: [bug#62153] [PATCH 5/5] scripts: system: Build layered images.
From: Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]>
To: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Cc: Josselin Poiret <[email-masked]>, Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>, Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>, Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2024 15:58:58 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Ludovic,

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Other than the few cosmetic remarks, the series looks great. I tested
>> producing multi-layers pack and images with success.
>>
>> You may want to wait for Ludo's opinion as a reviewer of the v4, but as
>> far as I am concerned, I think that you can directly proceed with the
>> cosmetic issues fixed.
>
> I haven’t been able to test it yet, but I agree with Mathieu’s
> suggestions and I agree that you can proceed with this small fixes.
>
> As a bonus, consider adding an entry in ‘etc/news.scm’: it’s definitely
> news-worthy!

All Mathieu's suggestions applied, etc/news.scm from v4 slightly
modified accordingly.  Everything pushed to master.

Thanks everyone for helping adding this feature.

Oleg.